News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFaiL Draft

Started by CountDeMoney, April 22, 2010, 09:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Tonight sucks.

Dez Bryant was one pick away from Mobtown.  So, with Dan Williams sitting there, the DT they need, they trade out with Denver.

Appalling.

CountDeMoney

Stupid Broncos.  Now I am compelled to join the Anti-Tebows.

CountDeMoney

Coach Gruden mentioned Bernie Kosar.  That improved my night a bit.

Barrister

Tebow in the first round.  Wow.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Vince

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 22, 2010, 09:07:13 PM
Tonight sucks.

Dez Bryant was one pick away from Mobtown.  So, with Dan Williams sitting there, the DT they need, they trade out with Denver.

Appalling.

I'm just happy Dez is nowhere near the AFC East.  I figured the Ravens were going with Wilson after that...

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Barrister on April 22, 2010, 09:16:25 PM

Right now, competing with Kyle Orton and Brady Quinn, I'd say Tebow is the presumptive starter.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 22, 2010, 09:20:23 PM
Quote from: Barrister on April 22, 2010, 09:16:25 PM

Right now, competing with Kyle Orton and Brady Quinn, I'd say Tebow is the presumptive starter.
Probably not.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Barrister

Yeah, I can't imagine Tebow as the starter.

By the way, stupid TSN for showing stupid hockey instead of the draft...   :mad:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Vince

Quote from: Barrister on April 22, 2010, 09:26:15 PM
Yeah, I can't imagine Tebow as the starter.

By the way, stupid TSN for showing stupid hockey instead of the draft...   :mad:

The plus side of getting NFL Network is it's much easier watching the draft hearing Mike Mayock instead of Kiper. 

MadBurgerMaker

That's a nice pick by Detroit. 

Berkut

The Bills take a running back??? Seriously?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

katmai

Niners took two Lineman, a tackle and guard, working on supporting Smith and Gore.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

sbr

Quote from: Berkut on April 22, 2010, 10:37:21 PM
The Bills take a running back??? Seriously?

That's a tough pick when you have so many other needs but Spiller is incredible.  I can't imagine Lynch will be a Bill for long/.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: katmai on April 22, 2010, 11:43:14 PM
Niners took two Lineman, a tackle and guard, working on supporting Smith and Gore.

The Niners and Detroit get As in my book for the first round;  Detroit got playmakers on both sides of the ball, and the Niners scored two great O lineman, especially that man-beast from Idaho.

CountDeMoney

By the way, anybody else think this new "prime time" format over three days sucks ass?  I miss being engorged on all things draft during an entire weekend.