News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFaiL Draft

Started by CountDeMoney, April 22, 2010, 09:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

The look on Colt McCoy's face when the Browns announced him was priceless.  I've seen that same look in dental office waiting rooms, right before the root canal procedure.

CountDeMoney

As much as I hate to, I have to give the Patriots an A for their draft, too.
Seattle has had a good draft as well.  A very good draft.

Raiders get one of the Saturday Steals in Terpie Bruce Campbell, though.  Total raw talent that could explode.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 24, 2010, 09:28:07 AM
The look on Colt McCoy's face when the Browns announced him was priceless.  I've seen that same look in dental office waiting rooms, right before the root canal procedure.

I was more creeped out by all the women in the room with him looking exactly like him.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 24, 2010, 09:46:20 AM

I was more creeped out by all the women in the room with him looking exactly like him.

Their collective tears will be delicious when he collapses under his first Mount Cody avalanche, extinguishing what little life he has left in Cleveland.

Grey Fox

Go Vikes getting Gerhart!
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

FunkMonk

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 24, 2010, 09:50:29 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on April 24, 2010, 09:46:20 AM

Their collective tears will be delicious when he collapses under his first Mount Cody avalanche, extinguishing what little life he has left in Cleveland.
:(
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Valmy

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on April 23, 2010, 07:57:48 PM
It's official, Al Davis is dead.  There's no way that the Raiders can draft 3 logical, good picks in a row with him alive and calling the shots.

In Browns news, I'm officially questioning their drafting this year.  Not happy at all with what they've done.

Hey BA wasn't it you who said you would gladly have the Raiders take Jason Campbell?  Well they got him.  Have fun with that.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

He is the next Bernie Kosar.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Valmy on April 24, 2010, 01:48:08 PM
Hey BA wasn't it you who said you would gladly have the Raiders take Jason Campbell?  Well they got him.  Have fun with that.
Indeed it was.  He's a hell of an improvement over Jamarcus Russell, even if he is average at best.  Hopefully this means the end of the Russell era in Oakland, as I doubt he'll take a pay cut so odds are he will get cut.  Gradkowski is still my preferred guy to start, but I'm happy with Campbell as well.  I really like what the Raiders did this draft.  They made some smart and needed picks and the Al style picks didn't show till the 4th round, when they became smart picks at the position instead of awful 1st round picks.

I'm still not sold on the Browns draft, though I do like some of the pickups they made.  The Coly McCoy pick is gold in my opinion, as he has a year or two to develop behind Seneca Wallace and Jake Delhomme.  There's no rush to throw him onto the field and be eaten by Mount Cody or be the fill-in for Suggs wrath to be dealt to Brady Quinn.

edit:  Oh snap!  I'm back to Benedict Arnold!  I just noticed.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Ed Anger

The Iggles should be happy with Kurt Coleman in the 7th. If he gets a chance to turn Tony Homo into a bloody smear on the Cowboy's star, I'll be pleased.

The fucker can hit.

And the Yinzers were grabbing Ohio State DE's like they were tickle me elmo's at christmas time. I can see grabbing Thaddeus Gibson, but Worthington isn't that good.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on April 24, 2010, 02:23:30 PM

Who the fuck etc.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Vince

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on April 24, 2010, 02:23:30 PM
Quote from: Valmy on April 24, 2010, 01:48:08 PM
Indeed it was.  He's a hell of an improvement over Jamarcus Russell, even if he is average at best.  Hopefully this means the end of the Russell era in Oakland, as I doubt he'll take a pay cut so odds are he will get cut.  Gradkowski is still my preferred guy to start, but I'm happy with Campbell as well.  I really like what the Raiders did this draft.  They made some smart and needed picks and the Al style picks didn't show till the 4th round, when they became smart picks at the position instead of awful 1st round picks.

I'm still not sold on the Browns draft, though I do like some of the pickups they made.  The Coly McCoy pick is gold in my opinion, as he has a year or two to develop behind Seneca Wallace and Jake Delhomme.  There's no rush to throw him onto the field and be eaten by Mount Cody or be the fill-in for Suggs wrath to be dealt to Brady Quinn.

As the Pats have Oakland's 1st round pick next year it's in everyone's best interest for the Raiders to do well this season.   :contract:

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Berkut on April 24, 2010, 09:11:13 AM
Mitchell going that early was definitely a surprise to me. Great college player, and I thought he was pretty undervalued, but 3rd round?

Mid third round isn't high at all. 

Alcibiades

Seedy or neil, any chance of a detailed description of the Ravens draft choices?  Been in the field.  :bleeding:

Edit:  Well i guess mainly their reason for so many tight ends,  I thought heap was really good, just not getting the ball thrown at him lately?
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

citizen k

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 24, 2010, 09:38:49 AM
Seattle has had a good draft as well.  A very good draft.

Thank god. Still don't like the way they fired Mora Jr. after one season.