Congressman to Obama: Push immigration or I’ll tell Latino voters to stay home

Started by jimmy olsen, April 20, 2010, 08:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fate

Africans back to Africa! If you want to celebrate Kwanza and African heritage do it in your own damn continent. Dis is AMERICUH.

Caliga

Quote from: Fate on April 22, 2010, 09:55:24 AM
Africans back to Africa! If you want to celebrate Kwanza and African heritage do it in your own damn continent. Dis is AMERICUH.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Fate

Quote from: Caliga on April 22, 2010, 10:14:01 AM

Y aint my tv wurkin? Americuh idol is on soon. *burp*

Alcibiades

Quote from: Fate on April 21, 2010, 08:21:54 AM
Quote from: Alcibiades on April 21, 2010, 08:11:59 AM
Send them them all home....back to Mexico.  :mad:

Mexicans have more of a historical right to live in the Southwest than crackers like you.  :rolleyes:

I wish someone had taught you how to read, moron.   :(
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Fate

Quote from: Alcibiades on April 22, 2010, 11:52:55 AM
Quote from: Fate on April 21, 2010, 08:21:54 AM
Quote from: Alcibiades on April 21, 2010, 08:11:59 AM
Send them them all home....back to Mexico.  :mad:

Mexicans have more of a historical right to live in the Southwest than crackers like you.  :rolleyes:

Go back to Europe, whitey.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

grumbler

Quote from: Alcibiades on April 22, 2010, 11:52:55 AM
DON"T

FEED

THE

TROLL!

:ultra:

We all suffer when you offer him this nourishment.  If we ignore him, he goes away and finds another bridge to hide under.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Razgovory

Quote from: Caliga on April 22, 2010, 10:14:01 AM

This is a good response Cal.  I salute you.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

ulmont

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on April 22, 2010, 01:24:01 PM
What does the writing in the static say?

It's a picture of a camera and then "istockphoto", which is where the image was taken from.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

grumbler

Quote from: derspiess on April 26, 2010, 10:48:38 AM
LOL, love the headline: http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/immigration/beans_swastikas_az_capitol_vandalism_042610
This kind of "demand" does the immigration reformers no good at all. Making a federal crime also a  state crime also isn't something you will get a lot of objective people to protest as an injustice (though the wisdom of making a lot of potential witnesses to crimes avoid the police is debatable).
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

garbon

Quote from: grumbler on April 26, 2010, 12:51:14 PM
Making a federal crime also a  state crime also isn't something you will get a lot of objective people to protest as an injustice (though the wisdom of making a lot of potential witnesses to crimes avoid the police is debatable).

Although, as I was thinking about this last night, most of the time people walking about aren't expected to show proof of citizenship. It does seem like an easy thing for police to abuse now that they would be required to ask if they have any doubts.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.