Congressman to Obama: Push immigration or I’ll tell Latino voters to stay home

Started by jimmy olsen, April 20, 2010, 08:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

Quote from: derspiess on April 27, 2010, 03:50:22 PM
So I see no pics in this page other than the static flag smiley which, as has been mentioned, I'm totally okay with.

I know all.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Jaron

Quote from: derspiess on April 27, 2010, 04:11:42 PM
Quote from: Jaron on April 27, 2010, 02:08:41 PM
Fate is an AI designed to replace me after I gave up on trolling.

When was that?  :huh:

I don't really troll anymore.

Do you see grumbler making up any Jaron rules? I didn't think so.

Compare me to Fate and Alexandro and you'll see a world of difference. a WORLD.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

derspiess

Quote from: Jaron on April 27, 2010, 04:53:23 PM
Compare me to Fate and Alexandro and you'll see a world of difference. a WORLD.

Meh, you're dead to me until you actually follow through & play some BFBC2 with me online :contract:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Jaron

Oh yeah I tried to do that once but it made me quit xbox live to apply some update <_<

Do you still play often?
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Eddie Teach

Do you see grumbler making up any Jaron rules?

I don't think those two words have ever been used in conjunction before.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Jaron was at least amusing at times. These individuals of late are just like static. :(
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

grumbler

Do you see grumbler making up any Jaron rules? I didn't think so.
I did make a Jaron rule, remember?  The rule was that you got the only Grumbler Point ever awarded.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Eddie Teach

Razgovory

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on April 27, 2010, 06:14:58 PM
That must be why your point is often so hard to grasp.  :hmm:

I on the hand, have a large throbbing point that's easy to grab even in the dark.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

jimmy olsen

Quote from: derspiess on April 27, 2010, 04:10:21 PM
Quote from: Faeelin on April 27, 2010, 10:18:30 AM
So do you think the statistics are wrong?

Nope, not wrong, just flimsy evidence that illegal immigrants are less likely to commit crimes, given that 100% of them *are* committing crimes :lol:
They specify that they are less likely to commit violent crimes or property crimes. They obviously acknowledge that being here illegally is a crime.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned