News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Iranian jet buzzed the USS Eisenhower

Started by citizen k, April 29, 2010, 12:23:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Siege reminds me of Francis from Stripes.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Strix

"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 29, 2010, 09:31:58 AM
Siege reminds me of Francis from Stripes.

I never noticed the waxed eyebrows before.

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 29, 2010, 12:44:14 PM
I never noticed the waxed eyebrows before.

Hey Yi, are you sure it isn't Fran Lebowitz who's responsible for the comment in your signature?
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on April 29, 2010, 12:51:22 PM
Hey Yi, are you sure it isn't Fran Lebowitz who's responsible for the comment in your signature?
Fuck.  I've been holding off all this time because I couldn't remember her name, and was patting myself on the back for coming up with it.

I'll be back in a bit.

Neil

No dreadnought in the fleet to protect the carrier?

USN FAIL.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

derspiess

Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 29, 2010, 12:59:29 PM
Fuck.  I've been holding off all this time because I couldn't remember her name, and was patting myself on the back for coming up with it.

I'll be back in a bit.

I thought it was Fawn Liebowitz, who died in a kiln explosion.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Barrister

Quote from: derspiess on April 29, 2010, 03:52:16 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 29, 2010, 12:59:29 PM

I'll be back in a bit.

I thought it was Fawn Liebowitz, who died in a kiln explosion.

:D
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Agelastus

Quote from: Jaron on April 29, 2010, 01:26:17 AM
The Queen

You do know the difference between Elisabeth Tudor and Elisabeth Bowes-Lyon do you not?
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."