Long term planning: USA Road Trip, 2015

Started by Pedrito, April 12, 2010, 10:55:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

PDH

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on April 16, 2010, 12:57:57 PM
Yeah. As you go inland it can get really hot.  Even a few miles can make a huge difference in temperature in places.  He should take the 1 from LA to SF for nice weather and scenery.
And to have no need to drive over 20 mph as the RV at the front of the 100-long line of cars refuses to pull over all the way from San Simeon to Carmel.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Syt

Quote from: garbon on April 16, 2010, 05:56:18 PM
SF? Hot? :lol:

I wanted to answer with a well known Mark Twain quote to that regard, but it turns out it's bogus. :(

http://www.snopes.com/quotes/twain.asp
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.