News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Why I hate fucking Catholic scumbags

Started by Martinus, April 13, 2010, 03:21:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

Quote from: Martinus on April 15, 2010, 03:57:58 AM
Are you really that retarded? you do not understand the difference between murder and a formal crime (i.e. sex with a minor) when both parties are minors?
When a minor commits a crime, he is to be judged in front of a "youth tribunal".  If the crime is serious enough, the prosecution can request that he be tried in an adult's tribunal by proving he knows the difference between right or wrong.  I don't know the specifics, but I think the prosecution then needs to prove the young men/girl is mature enough to be judged as an adult.

I suppose a similar principle would be applied in a case of a minor sleeping with another, younger minor.  There can be multiple circumstances why it could be a rape or not.  Even if both say they were consentant, how did the 10 year old achieve consent?  I suppose for you, a 14 yo fucking a 10yo is just normal stuff that everyone should try.  :rolleyes:  But for pedophiles, there is also this process called "grooming" where they convince the children of having sex with them over a period of time. 

There was a case on tv, where a Montreal pedophile was caught on camera, he admitted that he was a very patient man, and he could take as much as 2 years to approach a kid and finally convince the little boy to get in bed with him.  In one case he said it took only 10 minutes and he never reported him.  He also said that he always knew he was a pedophile since he was already attracted to younger boys when he was 14 himself

So, did the 14 and 10 year old spontaneously decided to have sex? Did the 14 year old suggested over a certain period of time that they could have sex together and it would be cool?  Was it the 10 year old who initiated the sex?  Is the 14 year old in
That's a series of questions wich could be asked and would determine if the 14 year old is a sexual agressor or simply an homosexual who likes younger 'men'.

I suppose for homos it's not clear cut as it would be for heteros, but I can't imagine myself at 14 being attracted to a 10 year old girl, while you imply that it's just normal sex discovering their sexuality.

When an adult kills another person it is clear who the victim and the perpetrator is. When a 14 yo kills someone then it is obvious who the victim and the perpetrator is.
so, if a 14 year old is recruited by a street gang to kill a 21 year old from a rival gang, there's absolutely no way the 21yo could claim self defense because that's clear who the victim is and who the perprator is.
It seems to be a weird justice system you have there in Poland, but not being a lawyer, who am I to judge? 

When an adult has sex with a 14 yo without coercion being involved it is clear who the perpetrator and the victim is. When a 14 yo has sex with a 13 yo without coercion being involved who is the victim and the perpetrator? Both? None? Either?
Again, there are multiple possibilites.  I once heard of a 13 year old making repeated advances to his teacher until she finally agreed to have sex with him.  Who's the perpetrator?
Of course, the teacher is guilty, she should have refrained from it.  But it's not really a rape either.

As for your example of a 13 year old and 14 year old having sex, knowing personally a case where it happenned, the 13 year old girl tricked the older boy (18) to become pregnant.  But in other cases, it could be the opposite, it could be a rape, it could have been "grooming", it could have been a lot of thing, hence why BB says in his case there is no definitive "one size fits all" answers.

There is certainly the need for a psychiatric evaluation if the crime is reported.  I assume that if a 13 an 14 year old boys decide to have sex together as part of their teenage desires to explore sex, they won't necessarly looked troubled as if one of them had been raped, they won't press charges against the other, and they won't tell anyone right away.  So, if no crime is reported, I suppose it's consensual.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

viper37

Quote from: Barrister on April 15, 2010, 10:57:14 AM
I wish I lived in Martinus-land where it is always "clear" who the victim and the perpetrator are.  It would save the numerous arguments, dicussions and debates we routinely have in trying to determine who should be charged in a given set of facts.
I believe in Poland  the verdict is always determined beforehand, and the purpose of the  proceedings was not justice in the Human sense but bringing the offender  to recognize the power and benevolence of the State.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

crazy canuck

Quote from: viper37 on April 15, 2010, 04:25:24 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on April 14, 2010, 10:00:34 PM
I am now convinced that you got your law degree from a cracker jack box.
if they ever hire a Polish lawyer at your firm, be afraid.  Be very afraid.
:D

Since I do the hiring, it aint going to happen.

crazy canuck

Quote from: viper37 on April 15, 2010, 05:12:49 PM
Quote from: Barrister on April 15, 2010, 10:57:14 AM
I wish I lived in Martinus-land where it is always "clear" who the victim and the perpetrator are.  It would save the numerous arguments, dicussions and debates we routinely have in trying to determine who should be charged in a given set of facts.
I believe in Poland  the verdict is always determined beforehand, and the purpose of the  proceedings was not justice in the Human sense but bringing the offender  to recognize the power and benevolence of the State.

That explains many of Marti's legal views.

katmai

Quote from: crazy canuck on April 15, 2010, 08:53:25 PM
Quote from: viper37 on April 15, 2010, 04:25:24 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on April 14, 2010, 10:00:34 PM
I am now convinced that you got your law degree from a cracker jack box.
if they ever hire a Polish lawyer at your firm, be afraid.  Be very afraid.
:D

Since I do the hiring, it aint going to happen.
Gimmie a job then. I already have a place To stay down there in Van.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Grey Fox

Hire me CC! One always needs an assistant.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

crazy canuck

Well, I will consider it.  You have better creditentials then the Polish lawyer applicants.

Barrister

One of these days I'm going to snap and send you a resume, just to see what you do with it... :shifty:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Barrister on April 16, 2010, 03:46:03 PM
One of these days I'm going to snap and send you a resume, just to see what you do with it... :shifty:

After all these years of running your own cases I dont think you would enjoy starting over as a commercial litigation junior.  My bet is that you become a judge long before I ever have a chance of seeing your resume.

grumbler

Quote from: Barrister on April 13, 2010, 04:09:58 PM
That grumbler doesn't think he's trolling.
You are correct.  When I am trolling, I know it, and so does everyone else. :smarty:
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

Quote from: Barrister on April 13, 2010, 04:23:40 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on April 13, 2010, 04:14:37 PM
Now he's going to quote your quoting error.

Meh - I make quoting errors (and spelling errors, and grammar errors), all the time.
As do it, which is why I don't make a big deal about it.  Some exceptions apply.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Habbaku

Quote from: katmai on April 16, 2010, 12:14:48 AM
Gimmie a job then. I already have a place To stay down there in Van.

CC lives in Turkey?  Or do you plan on commuting by plane every week?
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Martinus

Quote from: Malthus on April 15, 2010, 01:06:38 PM
Hey, gays aren't to blame for the Catholic Church's pedophilia scandal.

Jews are!

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/faith/article7095471.ece

:lol:

We're a tricky lot, evidently.  :secret:

Never fails, doesn't it? Give the Catholic Church enough time and they will eventually hit all the boxes. :D

Martinus

Quote from: crazy canuck on April 16, 2010, 03:44:28 PM
Well, I will consider it.  You have better creditentials then the Polish lawyer applicants.

Not sure if I would like to have an illiterate as my coworker so don't worry - I won't apply. :)

Josephus

Quote from: Martinus on April 17, 2010, 03:25:38 AM
Quote from: crazy canuck on April 16, 2010, 03:44:28 PM

Not sure if I would like to have an illiterate as my coworker so don't worry - I won't apply. :)

:face:
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011