And we're back!

Main Menu

Why I hate fucking Catholic scumbags

Started by Martinus, April 13, 2010, 03:21:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Siege on April 14, 2010, 02:12:49 AM
Pedophilia = homosexualia

I mean, are you seriously going to argue that being atracted to MALE boys is not gay?

Look who's talking, the guy who whacks off to Zach and Cody.

Zanza

Quote from: Alexandru H. on April 14, 2010, 03:12:07 AM
What Siegy said was not a stupidity, but a truism. While it sounds weird, it's not wrongfully used. Marty responded quite differently, placing an illogical expression as the means of counteracting Siegy's argument. If he would have used "female girls" instead, it would have been better.
:huh: You're a moron.

BVN

Quote from: Alexandru H. on April 14, 2010, 03:12:07 AM
What Siegy said was not a stupidity, but a truism.
I was not implying that Siege is the moron...

Josephus

Quote from: crazy canuck on April 13, 2010, 09:12:11 PM
Quote from: Josephus on April 13, 2010, 09:09:22 PM
Quote from: DGuller on April 13, 2010, 07:04:09 PM
If there is one job that would attract pedophiles/gays even more than priesthood, it would have to be the job of administrating the PPG tests.

There is such a thing? For real? Isn't a boner, a boner? Can boners be quantified? Measured? Studied? Contemplated? Analysed....Anal...heh, I said anal..

Yep, it has been a standard test for detecting sexual deviancy for some time.  Basically you flash pictures and see what response you get.

I don't think it's a fair test. Some people are naturally more inclined to boners easier than others. For instance, a couple years ago I----wait...I'm not going to tell languish that story.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Camerus

Yep, it has been a standard test for detecting sexual deviancy for some time.  Basically you flash pictures and see what response you get.

Do you happen to know where that is test actually used?  And what is done with the results?  Seems a bit like thought-crime policing.

dps

Quote from: Pitiful Pathos on April 14, 2010, 07:42:31 AM

Do you happen to know where that ople's minds, would be all in favor of throwing people in jail (gaol) just for thinking about committing a crime.is test actually used?  And what is done with the results?  Seems a bit like thought-crime policing.

You know, I like Beeb, and I agree with him on a lot of issues, but he does sometimes come across as the kind of guy who, if it were possible to actually read people's minds, would be all in favor of throwing them in jail just for thinking about committing crimes.

Mr.Penguin

here my little pretties come to papa...
Real men drag their Guns into position

Spell check is for losers

Malthus

Quote from: Mr.Penguin on April 14, 2010, 09:11:23 AM

here my little pretties come to papa...

Oh man, he *does* look actively evil.  :lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

crazy canuck

Quote from: Pitiful Pathos on April 14, 2010, 07:42:31 AM

Do you happen to know where that is test actually used?  And what is done with the results?  Seems a bit like thought-crime policing.

My knowledge is a bit dated on this - I studied as part of my criminology undergraduate work - so actually very outdated.  But the tests were done on people already convicted of sex crimes involving children and these tests were used to assess risks on release, viable treatment programs etc.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Josephus on April 14, 2010, 07:11:41 AM
Quote from: Josephus on April 13, 2010, 09:09:22 PM
Quote from: DGuller on April 13, 2010, 07:04:09 PM
If there is one job that would attract pedophiles/gays even more than priesthood, it would have to be the job of administrating the PPG tests.

There is such a thing? For real? Isn't a boner, a boner? Can boners be quantified? Measured? Studied? Contemplated? Analysed....Anal...heh, I said anal..

I don't think it's a fair test. Some people are naturally more inclined to boners easier than others. For instance, a couple years ago I----wait...I'm not going to tell languish that story.

There is a base line taken first.  If you boner by looking at trees swaying in the wind, they take that into consideration.

Malthus

Quote from: Josephus on April 13, 2010, 06:32:01 PM
Can we go back to all the on-forum lawyers debating whether paedophila and homosexuality are linked or not? That was getting interesting. So far, as a neutral jury, being neither gay or a kiddie lover,  I'm liking what BB had to say on the matter.

What's the debate? I thought it was pretty clear that they are independant issues.

Some pedophiles like boys, some like girls, and some are indifferent and will take either. 
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Siege

Quote from: Malthus on April 14, 2010, 09:45:37 AM
Quote from: Josephus on April 13, 2010, 06:32:01 PM
Can we go back to all the on-forum lawyers debating whether paedophila and homosexuality are linked or not? That was getting interesting. So far, as a neutral jury, being neither gay or a kiddie lover,  I'm liking what BB had to say on the matter.

What's the debate? I thought it was pretty clear that they are independant issues.

Some pedophiles like boys, some like girls, and some are indifferent and will take either. 

And the ones that like boys are gays.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Josephus

I was alluding to a four point argument that Marti made, that was nicely quashed by BB (granted you don't need a law degree to do that

Incidently no one has touched on this point:

Many pedophiles tend not to be gender specific. They like children. Not boys, not girls. Children. Sexually speaking there is not THAT much difference between a three year old boy and a three year old girl. Because most of the perpetrators tend to be men, they tend to have more access to boys (sports teams, etc) and thus there is the allusion that they might be gay.

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Malthus

Quote from: Josephus on April 14, 2010, 10:33:01 AM
I was alluding to a four point argument that Marti made, that was nicely quashed by BB (granted you don't need a law degree to do that

Incidently no one has touched on this point:

Many pedophiles tend not to be gender specific. They like children. Not boys, not girls. Children. Sexually speaking there is not THAT much difference between a three year old boy and a three year old girl. Because most of the perpetrators tend to be men, they tend to have more access to boys (sports teams, etc) and thus there is the allusion that they might be gay.

Yeah, it's a good point: if pedophiles (or a good portion of them) simply don't care about the gender of the kids they are abusing, the illusion will be presented that more are "gay" than the general population, because (even leaving aside the fact that adult men are more likely to have access to boys) gay men are not 50% of the general population.

Malthus

Quote from: Siege on April 14, 2010, 10:30:23 AM
And the ones that like boys are gays.

It doesn't appear to work that way. Liking prepubescent children sexually seems, from the evidence, to be a seperate category of sexuality - for example, some of those men who abuse young boys also have sexual relations with (adult) women, never (adult) men.