Main Menu

Piece of shit SEIU prezidizzle to quit

Started by Caliga, April 13, 2010, 07:10:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

dps

Quote from: DGuller on April 13, 2010, 03:27:00 PM
I'm indeed very delusional.  If I weren't delusional, I wouldn't be describing myself as smart.

Fixed your post.

DGuller

Your humorless passive-aggressive sniping is getting to be a little annoying, dps.

grumbler

It's funny to see Brainiac completely miss the joke.  :lol:
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

DGuller

Quote from: grumbler on April 14, 2010, 10:00:14 AM
Spelling out the hidden implication in a self-deprecating comment is not a joke, not a good one anyway.  In fact it's a sign of failing to get the joke.  I also took into account the history of the poster, which when it comes it me basically consists of continuously taking potshots.

dps

Quote from: DGuller on April 14, 2010, 11:56:35 AM
Quote from: grumbler on April 14, 2010, 10:00:14 AM
Spelling out the hidden implication in a self-deprecating comment is not a joke, not a good one anyway.  In fact it's a sign of failing to get the joke.  I also took into account the history of the poster, which when it comes it me basically consists of continuously taking potshots.

Meh, I've only taken shots at you since you started acting like a douche about 6 months ago.

DGuller

I'm not sure what you're talking about, but I'm also not sure I care all that much.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

grumbler

Quote from: garbon on April 16, 2010, 06:46:35 PM
Quote from: dps on April 14, 2010, 03:07:39 PM
you started acting like a douche about 6 months ago.

:XD:
Nobody would accuse dps of being the most acute thinker on the board.  Six months ago?  Try "since day one." :lmfao:
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

DGuller

You're really wearing out the  :lmfao: smiley.  It kind of makes you look either obnoxious or unstable (granted, it's merely a contributing factor in either case, but still).  I'm forced to just use the  :lol: smiley most of the time due to the taint involved with the  :lmfao::(

grumbler

Quote from: DGuller on April 16, 2010, 09:39:42 PM
You're really wearing out the  :lmfao: smiley.  It kind of makes you look either obnoxious or unstable (granted, it's merely a contributing factor in either case, but still).  I'm forced to just use the  :lol: smiley most of the time due to the taint involved with the  :lmfao::(
You are right.  It is all about me, unless it is making claims to expert status based on membership in college clubs, or else claims of being smart, in which case it is all about you!  :lmfao:

Bayraktar!

garbon

I once got a lecture on the proper use of emoticons. I'll be the emoticon expert. :smarty:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.