Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

OK, my SD is 2 mercs from Ravenna to modena
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Delirium

Quote from: Habbaku on April 20, 2009, 03:13:54 PM
Del's up whenever the French/Papacy get their stuff together.

The card draw is pretty important as well.
Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

Habbaku

Quote from: Delirium on April 20, 2009, 03:19:39 PM
Quote from: Habbaku on April 20, 2009, 03:13:54 PM
Del's up whenever the French/Papacy get their stuff together.

The card draw is pretty important as well.

:huh: So what are you waiting for?  Give him the card.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Delirium

I tried to before, guess it could potentially affect his diplomacy. I'm fine with handing it over now.
Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

Habbaku

Diplomacy's practically over.  They cannot discuss anything else between themselves. Since Tamas has no way of seeing what card you're giving to Berkut, there is practically zero effect on whether they sign a peace deal or not.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

Actually, I need to wait until I here from Tamas before I take a card. It could change everything.

0 rows returned

Habbaku

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Delirium

<_<

Okay, thought I was clear to play my first impulse, ignore it then. And Berk should give back the card he got.

Berkut

Quote from: Delirium on April 20, 2009, 03:35:17 PM
<_<

Okay, thought I was clear to play my first impulse, ignore it then.

I was kidding.

England is up.

0 rows returned

Delirium

Berkut

0 rows returned

Delirium

After some messing about on ACTS, Suleiman needs to decide which troops to send to Egypt.

Also, the merc in Vienna should be in Salzburg, my SD was Ferdy and 4+1.

Easier if Habs does a file himself I guess.

Habbaku

Del, are you sure you speak English?  Do we need to get Kenny to take over for you?

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Delirium

Bah, learn to count my troops instead! And remove yours!

Habbaku

Quote from: Berkut on April 20, 2009, 03:15:13 PM
OK, my SD is 2 mercs from Ravenna to modena

Spring deployment must always be from your capital.  Rome is your capital.  Ravenna is a shitty, third-world hellhole.

-J. R. R. Tolkien