News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languish Here I Stand (9?) Thread

Started by ulmont, April 09, 2009, 01:14:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ulmont

Unsurprisingly, the Protestants will have no Diplo, DoWs, or SD, although I do expect to be at war sometime around the first Hapsburg impulse.

Delirium

I was thinking it would be fair play to defer Schmallkaesj to my second impulse (since it was "assigned" to France's hand, and they play after me). I know it's self-imposed, but my conscience will be clean.  :smarty:

So Pope Berkut wants to see France's final diplomacy before announcing his own. Everyone else have announced their shit, so Tamas and Berk can take care of their business, then we proceed. Oh, and His Holyness will get a card from my own humble person.
Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

Berkut

Diplo is easy, I will pretend I go before France:

I announce an alliance with the Hapsburgs, the loan of the papal fleets to the same, and a card from the hapsburgs.

I will accept a card draw AND a white peace with the French.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Berkut

SD must wait until I find out if the Ottomans are going to declare war, and whether the French are going to accept peace.

0 rows returned

Habbaku

I already stated that I have no wars to declare.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

ulmont

Quote from: Habbaku on April 20, 2009, 02:59:00 PM

You have to use the big font and bold, remember.

Delirium

And preferrably shiny colours as well.
Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

Delirium

So now we're only waiting for Tamas.  :frog:

Delirium

Berkut

Quote from: Habbaku on April 20, 2009, 02:59:00 PM

True, but you tend to lie a lot.

0 rows returned

Delirium

Habbaku

I am now reconsidering my peaceful ways.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

ulmont

Delirium

Habbaku

My first play has been filed and sent out.

Ottoman: Play Card as Operations

Quote#93: 3 / Revolt in Ireland

Message from Ottoman:
CPs :

1/3 - Naval move. 3 Aegean-border squadrons to Aegean Sea. 2 squadrons in Coron to Ionian Sea, Barbarossa and 2 corsairs to Barbary Coast.
2-3/3 - Naval transport Ibrahim and 5 regulars to Rhodes. Rhodes besieged.

Del's up whenever the French/Papacy get their stuff together.

-J. R. R. Tolkien