News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Top 40 deadliest fast food

Started by viper37, March 30, 2010, 02:17:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisturbedPervert

It looks like you could take the vegetables out and make a salad to go with the burger

Ed Anger

Quote#31 (Large Onion Rings, Burger King)

I've noticed I get the weirdest and foulest smelling shits the day after I eat BK's Onion rings.

Anyways, I'm gonna eat a Cinnabon today.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

Quote from: Malthus on March 31, 2010, 08:47:48 AM
How on earth do you folks eat a hamburger that huge? Do you take it apart into its components and eat each part seperately, take bites out of the side and risk the whole thing collapsing into a mess, or simply unhinge your jaws like an anaconda?  :P
Very rarely do I order a burger that large, but when I have I eat it with a fork and knife.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on March 31, 2010, 09:07:22 AM
Quote from: Malthus on March 31, 2010, 08:47:48 AM
How on earth do you folks eat a hamburger that huge? Do you take it apart into its components and eat each part seperately, take bites out of the side and risk the whole thing collapsing into a mess, or simply unhinge your jaws like an anaconda?  :P
Very rarely do I order a burger that large, but when I have I eat it with a fork and knife.

Oh, an Aristocrat!

Valmy

Well crap I love both beef Chalupas and Gorditas from Toxic Hell.  Oh well there is a reason that place has that nickname.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Lording above us with you utensils and rare steaks. YOU MAKE ME SICK.

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Zanza on March 31, 2010, 08:09:27 AM
The unhealthiest fastfood I had was probably the Ruby Tuesday's "Colossal Burger":

But that was a damn good burger. :mmm:
You should watch Man Versus Food.  Some of the burgers on that show are incredible.
PDH!

viper37

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on March 30, 2010, 02:42:21 PM
Some of those are only 500 calorie things.  :huh:
yeah, they're on the smallish side, but it's usually the 1330 cal burger with the 500cal fries.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Ed Anger

I can't believe the Man v. Food guy ate at the Ohio Deli in Columbus. I thought the place was a dump when I went there once.

ulmont

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 31, 2010, 10:01:24 AM
I can't believe the Man v. Food guy ate at the Ohio Deli in Columbus. I thought the place was a dump when I went there once.

Yeah, The Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives guy (Guy Fieri) did a piece at the Highlander in Atlanta, which I remember for having the worst service of any bar I've ever been to.  I now question the rest of his stops.

Zanza

When I ate the Collosal Burger depicted above I ate the upper half first and then continued with the lower half. I used fork and knife for that. :blush:

Eddie Teach

Ruby Tuesday is fast food? I always thought it was like Appleby's or Chili's.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Barrister

Quote from: ulmont on March 31, 2010, 10:07:47 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on March 31, 2010, 10:01:24 AM

Yeah, The Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives guy (Guy Fieri) did a piece at the Highlander in Atlanta, which I remember for having the worst service of any bar I've ever been to.  I now question the rest of his stops.

He only ever did one place I'd been to - a place in San Francisco that was awesome.  Think it was called Tony's.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.