News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Top 40 deadliest fast food

Started by viper37, March 30, 2010, 02:17:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DontSayBanana

Quote from: ulmont on March 31, 2010, 10:07:47 AM
Yeah, The Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives guy (Guy Fieri) did a piece at the Highlander in Atlanta, which I remember for having the worst service of any bar I've ever been to.  I now question the rest of his stops.

I question him for never having had scrapple before he did the Dining Car up in Northeast Philly.  Granted, that place is amazing, but how can a guy who touts himself as being an expert in diners get by without ever having scrapple?
Experience bij!

Caliga

Quote from: ulmont on March 31, 2010, 10:07:47 AM
Yeah, The Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives guy (Guy Fieri) did a piece at the Highlander in Atlanta, which I remember for having the worst service of any bar I've ever been to.  I now question the rest of his stops.
For some reason, when it comes to Atlanta those food show guys always seem to be obsessed with The Varsity and some hole in the wall place run by an old black lady all by herself.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Caliga

Quote from: DontSayBanana on March 31, 2010, 11:27:34 AM
I question him for never having had scrapple before he did the Dining Car up in Northeast Philly.  Granted, that place is amazing, but how can a guy who touts himself as being an expert in diners get by without ever having scrapple?
Well, it is pretty regional, kinda like goetta in Cincinnati.  I guess both are descended from haggis--one would think he'd at least tried that.

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: DontSayBanana on March 31, 2010, 11:27:34 AM

I'm not, I'm not even sure what it is.  And looking at wiki he lives in California, so not a surprise his first time might be for the show

PRC

Burger from Mrs Richies in Nanaimo:

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Grey Fox

Yeah. Pickles don't belong in burgers, that shit is for pregnant women.

Also, this thread is making me quite hungry.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Caliga

Quote from: Grey Fox on March 31, 2010, 11:53:20 AM
Well then slap my ass and call me pregnant, because I like pickles on my burgers.  :cool:

Cecil

Quote from: Caliga on March 31, 2010, 11:56:01 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on March 31, 2010, 11:53:20 AM
Well then slap my ass and call me pregnant, because I like pickles on my burgers.  :cool:

Huge surprise from someone that enjoys gas station food.

DisturbedPervert

Pickles are great.  All kinds of them, except pickled mangoes.

PRC

Pickles are good, but they belong on the side... not in the burger proper.

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

sbr

Malthus

Quote from: PRC on March 31, 2010, 11:45:47 AM
Burger from Mrs Richies in Nanaimo:

Is that a trick of photography, or is that burger significantly larger than that fellow's head?  :lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Ed Anger

I wouldn't mind that burger, if they took off all the veggies and cheese. And Mayo.  :yuk:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive