News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Neptune's Pride

Started by FunkMonk, March 11, 2010, 11:14:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fireblade

Quote from: Berkut on March 14, 2010, 09:10:24 PM
FB is about to declare Jihad over a 6 value planet.

My forces shall not advance any further, unless we are provoked. However, Sargas is within the natural borders of the Merchant Syndicate, and I will not accept any empire having bases within striking range of my economic heartland.

However, I offer a compromise. If you agree to a voluntary withdrawal, I will send 25 trillion credits in economic aid to your pitiful kingdom and deign to sign a non-aggression pact and accept your current borders..

Fireblade

And FYI, it's a Racial Holy War (RaHoWa), not a jihad.  :osama:

Berkut

Quote from: Fireblade on March 14, 2010, 09:18:04 PM

My forces shall not advance any further, unless we are provoked. However, Sargas is within the natural borders of the Merchant Syndicate, and I will not accept any empire having bases within striking range of my economic heartland.

However, I offer a compromise. If you agree to a voluntary withdrawal, I will send 25 trillion credits in economic aid to your pitiful kingdom and deign to sign a non-aggression pact and accept your current borders..

Make it 26 quatloos, and you have a deal.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Fireblade

Quote from: Berkut on March 14, 2010, 10:00:16 PM
Quote from: Fireblade on March 14, 2010, 09:18:04 PM

Make it 26 quatloos, and you have a deal.

PEACE IN OUR TIME!

Habbaku

Quote from: Agelastus on March 14, 2010, 05:40:37 PM
Habbaku's certainly exploded into action over the last few hours.

Ships take a bit of time to move from star to star...
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

ulmont, please to be removing your ships from the area of azaleh and environs. I would hate for some mis-understanding to result in unpleasantness.

0 rows returned

Jaron

I would have it known that should Berkut be invaded by any power, we would immediately file a statement of protest with the appropriate embassy and severely limit diplomatic relations until the termination of such hostilities. With so many open, unclaimed systems do we really need to be brawling like peasants?
Winner of THE grumbler point.

ulmont

Quote from: Berkut on March 14, 2010, 11:08:50 PM
ulmont, please to be removing your ships from the area of azaleh and environs. I would hate for some mis-understanding to result in unpleasantness.

The Grand Federation of Ulmontia will not be dictated to by a bunch of jumped-up flatheads!

Berkut

Interesting that at the same time ulmont start moving into my space, FB has managed to show that he is a liar and is already moving beyond Sargas.

For shame ulmont - making common cause with the scum on Languish!

0 rows returned

FunkMonk

...THIS JUST IN...

...SARGAS INCIDENT SPARKS GALACTIC CRISIS...

:o :o :o

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Habbaku

My citizens can't even find Sargas on a map.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Tonitrus

Fireblade.  Tonitrians demand atonement.  For the fallen at Arided.

Agelastus

The Agelastan Imperium deplores the recent outbreak of fighting to the Galactic North-East of our domains, and hopes that peace will prevail. The Imperium feels certain that any border issues can be resolved to the satisfaction of all with a little mutual goodwill.
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Fireblade

Quote from: Tonitrus on March 15, 2010, 01:02:34 PM
Fireblade.  Tonitrians demand atonement.  For the fallen at Arided.

I atone. I didn't know you had ships en route to that system, and I could not reach them in time to recall them.  :Embarrass:

And Gay Fox you little French faggot, stop seizing my fiefs.  :mad:

Jaron

The Eternal Empire of Jaronesia issues the Despotate of Barristae a warning to halt the flow of illegal narcotics into our system or there will be severe repercussions to our mutual relations. Although our empire is generous and open armed to those wishing to leave your domains for a better life within ours, we will not tolerate the flow of harmful substances that poison the bodies and minds of our people.

Consider this your first, last and only warning.
Winner of THE grumbler point.