Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

Quote from: DontSayBanana on March 13, 2010, 10:53:35 AM
Awards granted to Syt for this thread:

- Best "win" picture.
- Best Chris Tucker reference.
- Best tonsorial use of a paint roller.

Thank you. I learned from the best.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Darth Wagtaros

Now that the Awards Ceremony is over I think this thread can safely said to be over.  Let's lock it and move on to other things now.
PDH!

dps

Quote from: Syt on March 13, 2010, 10:13:33 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 13, 2010, 10:09:28 AM
Christ! Totally uncalled for Marty. :thumbsdown:

Marty doesn't believe in moderation*. Which is why he stepped down as moderator a while back.

*when the issue is in any way related to gays, fags, homos, feet, Lady Gaga, Rufus Painwright, ...
Quote from: Martinus on March 13, 2010, 10:35:44 AM
Quote from: Syt on March 13, 2010, 10:13:33 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 13, 2010, 10:09:28 AM
Christ! Totally uncalled for Marty. :thumbsdown:

Marty doesn't believe in moderation*. Which is why he stepped down as moderator a while back.

*when the issue is in any way related to gays, fags, homos, feet, Lady Gaga, Rufus Painwright, ...

:lol: He just wished AIDS/gaybashing on me. What would be the "called for" response? :D

You wished him getting his brains blown out first, and then you made light of the death some poor kid who never did anything to you, jackass.

Lettow77

Yeah marti, your clearly in the wrong here.

And I am generally sympathetic to both poles and lawyers.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Ed Anger

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on March 13, 2010, 03:32:35 PM
Now that the Awards Ceremony is over I think this thread can safely said to be over.  Let's lock it and move on to other things now.

thread nazi.  :mad:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

Quote from: Alcibiades on March 13, 2010, 02:15:40 PM
You're most certaintly a piece of shit and a loser.  Most definitely feel like it's 1 me, you 0.  Your life sucks, really.  :lol:

His life doesn't seem so bad...and he does seem to genuinely enjoy Poland. :unsure:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Sophie Scholl

I don't recall that story about a teary eyed Alci.  Are we witnessing... A TBR VIOLATION!!!!!!!!111111  Seriously, how the fuck is Marti still allowed back there.  It baffles me.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

BuddhaRhubarb

Quote from: Judas Iscariot on March 13, 2010, 08:19:32 PM
I don't recall that story about a teary eyed Alci.  Are we witnessing... A TBR VIOLATION!!!!!!!!111111  Seriously, how the fuck is Marti still allowed back there.  It baffles me.

I don't think he is. :unsure: wasn't there a purge?
:p

Sheilbh

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on March 12, 2010, 06:26:08 AM
Marty could be said to be driven by rage.  But in truth it is more just a vague sense ofl upsettedness.
That's far more dangerous.  My most towering rages are caused by things like school groups taking up an entire pavement and WALKING SLOWLY (hand-holding couples and the elderly doing the same also attract my ire).  Don't even get me started on people who stop at the bottom/top of escalators while they consult their fucking maps :bleeding:
Let's bomb Russia!

BuddhaRhubarb

Quote from: Sheilbh on March 13, 2010, 08:29:12 PM
Marty could be said to be driven by rage.  But in truth it is more just a vague sense ofl upsettedness.
That's far more dangerous.  My most towering rages are caused by things like school groups taking up an entire pavement and WALKING SLOWLY (hand-holding couples and the elderly doing the same also attract my ire).  Don't even get me started on people who stop at the bottom/top of escalators while they consult their fucking maps :bleeding:

:yes: this is why certain citizens (like me or you) should be able to carry scythes.
:p

Syt

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 13, 2010, 06:00:15 PM
Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on March 13, 2010, 03:32:35 PM

thread nazi.  :mad:

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Martinus

Quote from: Sheilbh on March 13, 2010, 08:29:12 PM

I know EXACTLY what you mean. If you need to have a "walk" and talk to each other while on a busy pathway, then at least have a decency to leave some room for others to overtake you. I usually say "excuse me" pointedly, as I brush past them.

Lettow77

Now that's the people's justice. Being curtly dealt with by an effeminate jew is sure to cause them to rethink their pacing and obstruction of warsaw's homosexual community.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Martinus

Quote from: Lettow77 on March 14, 2010, 04:26:36 AM
Now that's the people's justice. Being curtly dealt with by an effeminate jew is sure to cause them to rethink their pacing and obstruction of warsaw's homosexual community.
:huh:

Jaron

Quote from: Martinus on March 14, 2010, 04:29:37 AM
Quote from: Lettow77 on March 14, 2010, 04:26:36 AM
:huh:

You are a man. :)
Winner of THE grumbler point.