News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Lesbian ruins prom for everybody

Started by Ed Anger, March 11, 2010, 09:32:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Quote from: Jaron on March 12, 2010, 08:20:06 PM
Once, Martinus and I were really far in a NWN campaign we were doing together and he quit because - - - - -

"I don't like the voice set you used"

LOL right. You forgot to mention the fact that you kept spamming the same voice command over and over and then you started killing all quest givers. :P

Martinus

Quote from: Alcibiades on March 12, 2010, 08:09:24 PM
Quote from: Martinus on March 11, 2010, 02:53:58 PM
Quote from: Alcibiades on March 11, 2010, 12:52:36 PM
They could have just gone alone and met up inside or had guy friends take them as their dates if it was about the money. She took this route for the attention

Don't schools require pupils to submit names of their dates? If so, she "took the route for attention" by doing something all straight kids do. Lovely. The Languish homophobe comes out of the woodwork again. One only hopes you finally get your brain splattered by some Iraqi bullet.

No you retarded polish piece of shit.  Can't wait until you catch aids or get lynched by your neighbors.  Jackass.

Less likely. Case in point: none of my gay friends died from AIDS or got lynched by his neighbors but I remember some teary bullshit from you about someone you knew getting his brain splattered by some Iraqi bullet.

So Me: 1. You: Nil.

Better luck next time.

jimmy olsen

Christ! Totally uncalled for Marty. :thumbsdown:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Syt

Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 13, 2010, 10:09:28 AM

Marty doesn't believe in moderation*. Which is why he stepped down as moderator a while back.

*when the issue is in any way related to gays, fags, homos, feet, Lady Gaga, Rufus Painwright, ...
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Martinus

Quote from: Syt on March 13, 2010, 10:13:33 AM

Marty doesn't believe in moderation*. Which is why he stepped down as moderator a while back.

*when the issue is in any way related to gays, fags, homos, feet, Lady Gaga, Rufus Painwright, ...

:lol: He just wished AIDS/gaybashing on me. What would be the "called for" response? :D

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Brain

Quote from: Martinus on March 13, 2010, 10:35:44 AM

:lol: He just wished AIDS/gaybashing on me. What would be the "called for" response? :D

As a homosexual you are just supposed to take it.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

DontSayBanana

Awards granted to Syt for this thread:

- Best "win" picture.
- Best Chris Tucker reference.
- Best tonsorial use of a paint roller.
Experience bij!

Ed Anger

Quote from: DontSayBanana on March 13, 2010, 10:53:35 AM
Awards granted to Syt for this thread:

- Best "win" picture.
- Best Chris Tucker reference.
- Best tonsorial use of a paint roller.

The French judge was bought off again.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 13, 2010, 10:56:04 AM
The French judge was bought off again.

The consolation prize is a fried spam sandwich.
Experience bij!

Ed Anger

Strix

Quote from: The Brain on March 13, 2010, 10:51:28 AM
As a homosexual you are just supposed to take it.

Doesn't that depend on if he is a top or bottom?
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Alcibiades

Quote from: Martinus on March 13, 2010, 10:35:44 AM

You're most certaintly a piece of shit and a loser.  Most definitely feel like it's 1 me, you 0.  Your life sucks, really.  :lol:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain