Lettow's hero and racist unique snowflake Terreblanche beaten to death.

Started by Ed Anger, April 03, 2010, 06:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaron

Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 05, 2010, 06:46:52 PM
Quote from: Martim Silva on April 05, 2010, 10:06:36 AM
Quote from: Caliga
Seriously though, I like Portugal.  Especially Portuguese cuisine (and its Brazilian descendant). :mmm:

"The country is great. Its population is not that good" - said to me by Adel Daroga, an Iraqi expat in Portugal.

"The Portuguese are damn lazy. They hate work and just don't care about anything but coffee and breakfast" - Evelyn Guedes, a brazilian immigrant journalist, commenting to me about her work experiences in Portugal.

Note that Brazilian cuisine descends from the Italian one (52% of european emmigrants to Brasil were Italians).

Damn, when Italians call you lazy you know somethings wrong. :P

Empty words from a Puerto Rican.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Neil

Quote from: Jaron on April 05, 2010, 07:31:13 PM
Seriously though, I like Portugal.  Especially Portuguese cuisine (and its Brazilian descendant). :mmm:

"The country is great. Its population is not that good" - said to me by Adel Daroga, an Iraqi expat in Portugal.

"The Portuguese are damn lazy. They hate work and just don't care about anything but coffee and breakfast" - Evelyn Guedes, a brazilian immigrant journalist, commenting to me about her work experiences in Portugal.

Note that Brazilian cuisine descends from the Italian one (52% of european emmigrants to Brasil were Italians).

Empty words from a Mexican.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Fate

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Lettow77 on April 05, 2010, 09:44:18 AM
If the Afrikaners have any hope at all, it is in armed conflict. There are far fewer of them, but I am confident the bantu cannot prosecute a halfway competent war.

Their spears will blot out the sun.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Lettow77 on April 05, 2010, 09:44:18 AM
If the Afrikaners have any hope at all, it is in armed conflict. There are far fewer of them, but I am confident the bantu cannot prosecute a halfway competent war.

Given the numbers it won't have to be halfway competent

garbon

Quote from: Fate on April 05, 2010, 07:36:08 PM
Quote from: garbon on April 05, 2010, 08:15:45 AM
:yawn:

Watch out. I think the negro's four year frenzy alarm is about to go off.

I've yet to kill anyone yet, so I suppose now is as good a time as any.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

grumbler

Quote from: garbon on April 06, 2010, 02:28:14 AM
Quote from: Fate on April 05, 2010, 07:36:08 PM
Quote from: garbon on April 05, 2010, 08:15:45 AM
:yawn:

Watch out. I think the negro's four year frenzy alarm is about to go off.

I've yet to kill anyone yet, so I suppose now is as good a time as any.
You haven't killed anybody, but consecutive Fate Rule violations are more heinous than murder.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Lettow77

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/world-cup/story/_/id/766825/ce/uk/?cc=5901&ver=us

AWB threatens revenge and entreats responsible governments not to send atheletes to the World Cup, declares Terre'Blanche's murder an "Act of War."

This is exciting stuff. If things heat up, I may go to South Africa myself.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Razgovory

Quote from: Lettow77 on April 06, 2010, 08:50:31 PM

AWB threatens revenge and entreats responsible governments not to send atheletes to the World Cup, declares Terre'Blanche's murder an "Act of War."

I'll buy you a one way ticket.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Lettow77

Sorry to dash your hopes, but i'll not be going. A conclave of voices against it, most strenously the missus, prevent me. I was unable with a cursory search to find the legality of american citizens serving in foreign armies, but as it is there's a good chance someone fighting for the AWB would be labled a terrorist regardless, and not free to return to the South, which is ultimately my home, not transvaal.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Lettow77 on April 06, 2010, 08:50:31 PM

You're totally off your rocker.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Jaron

Quote from: Neil on April 05, 2010, 07:34:09 PM
Quote from: Jaron on April 05, 2010, 07:31:13 PM

Empty words from a Mexican.
Empty words from a Jew.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Martinus