Lettow's hero and racist unique snowflake Terreblanche beaten to death.

Started by Ed Anger, April 03, 2010, 06:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

Agelastus

Given the man, it seems to be a strangely appropriate death.

It's a terrible bit of PR for South Africa with the World Cup just around the corner though.
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Neil

The proponents of apartheid had a point, but they were only halfway there.  No African, be he white or black, is fit to govern himself.  The colonial powers were right.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Agelastus on April 03, 2010, 06:41:09 PM

It's a terrible bit of PR for South Africa with the World Cup just around the corner though.

Everybody will be deafened by those stupid horns and won't care.

citizen k

from AP:

QuoteThe killing comes 10 weeks before South Africa prepares to host the first World Cup soccer tournament on African soil, with massive expenditures on infrastructure being questioned as hundreds of thousands of tickets and hotel rooms remain unsold.

QuoteFrom the other side of the color spectrum, a firebrand African National Congress leader also has been raising tensions, insisting on singing an apartheid-era song urging supporters to "kill the Boer." Boer is Afrikaans for a farmer, but also is a derogatory term for any white in South Africa. Last week, the high court ruled the song hate speech and banned the ANC's Julius Malema from singing it. The ANC is appealing.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Lettow77

Lettow was indeed deeply disturbed by this. The Afrikaners should push for independence.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

JonasSalk

Quote from: Agelastus on April 03, 2010, 06:41:09 PMIt's a terrible bit of PR for South Africa with the World Cup just around the corner though.

Yeah, tens of thousands of murders and hundreds of thousands of robberies, rapes, burglaries, etc. surely aren't worse PR than the killing of an old AWB leader.

Nah, let's focus on one guy who had little power being killed.  Let's ignore the thousands of other farm murders while we're at it.
Yuman

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Alcibiades

Quote from: citizen k on April 03, 2010, 10:12:42 PM
from AP:

QuoteThe killing comes 10 weeks before South Africa prepares to host the first World Cup soccer tournament on African soil, with massive expenditures on infrastructure being questioned as hundreds of thousands of tickets and hotel rooms remain unsold.

Not surprising considering the price for plane tickets are just about $3000 + right now.   :rolleyes:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on April 04, 2010, 12:38:55 AM
He knows you've got an alt history map of what happened when the Boers won the war lying around somewhere.

It ends up with Mewgene White Earth as Fuhrer of the Oranje Afrika Rijk.
Instead of IRL where he gets holepunched for being a such a lousy tipper.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Brazen