News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Lesbian ruins prom for everybody

Started by Ed Anger, March 11, 2010, 09:32:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malthus

Quote from: Barrister on March 12, 2010, 02:18:44 PM
I imagine it is to prevent various men far too old to be going to a high school prom from going to the prom.

[Ed Anger] Nope. [/Ed Anger]

:P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

sbr

Syt

Quote from: sbr on March 12, 2010, 02:33:12 PM
I went to a prom at 20.   :showoff:

Your teen sister found no other date?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Valmy

I imagine it is to prevent various men far too old to be going to a high school prom from going to the prom.

Keeping old men out of school events usually does not require a gestapo-esque police state but maybe things are different in Mississippi.

Besides Prom is for kids who are 17 and 18 they are hardly little flowers who need to be coddled.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

sbr

Ed Anger

Quote from: Malthus on March 12, 2010, 02:32:21 PM

Never went to the prom. I didn't need to spend a shitload of money to get some tail.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

dps

Quote from: Valmy on March 12, 2010, 12:21:50 PM
Quote from: Martinus on March 11, 2010, 02:53:58 PM
Don't schools require pupils to submit names of their dates?

I have to say I have no idea where this whole 'date police' thing comes from.  Why would they even have to show up and ask the school district about this?  Back in my day you just showed up and nobody cared if you showed up with a date or no.  Girls without dates would go together all the time.

Since when did high school prom become a big freaking deal?

There was a girl in my class whose date for the senior prom was 38.  No school official gave a shit--she was of legal age, so it wasn't any of their business in the first place.

dps

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 12, 2010, 05:46:41 PM
Never went to the prom. I didn't need to spend a shitload of money to get some tail.

Translation:  MB couldn't score at all when he was in HS.

Octavian

20 dollar whores FTW!
If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

Ed Anger

Quote from: Octavian on March 12, 2010, 07:13:57 PM

20 dollar whores FTW!

ewwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Ed Anger

Quote from: dps on March 12, 2010, 07:13:26 PM

Your angst is tasty.  :licklips:

dps

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 12, 2010, 07:17:43 PM
Quote from: dps on March 12, 2010, 07:13:26 PM

Your angst is tasty.  :licklips:

Dude, I don't angst about your lack of action in school any more than I do about your terrible taste in steak preparation.  Like I said in that thread, no skin off my teeth.

And yeah, for the record, I wasn't very successful with the chicks when I was in HS either.  But I've posted about that before, so it's no secret or big deal.

Of course, it was a big deal to me back then, but was a lot of other stuff that I'm way past now.

Ed Anger

:lol:

You misread me worse than Mark Malone reading a defense.

Alcibiades

Quote from: Alcibiades on March 11, 2010, 12:52:36 PM
They could have just gone alone and met up inside or had guy friends take them as their dates if it was about the money. She took this route for the attention

Don't schools require pupils to submit names of their dates? If so, she "took the route for attention" by doing something all straight kids do. Lovely. The Languish homophobe comes out of the woodwork again. One only hopes you finally get your brain splattered by some Iraqi bullet.

No you retarded polish piece of shit.  Can't wait until you catch aids or get lynched by your neighbors.  Jackass.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Alcibiades

Quote from: HVC on March 11, 2010, 03:07:46 PM

Don't schools require pupils to submit names of their dates? If so, she "took the route for attention" by doing something all straight kids do. Lovely. The Languish homophobe comes out of the woodwork again. One only hopes you finally get your brain splattered by some Iraqi bullet.
Not at my high school(s). You had to say how many tickets you wanted ordered, but not who you planned to take. I went to two catholic high schools, and at booth there were openly gay kids (and some not so open lol). They went to proms and no one cares.

Sometimes the squeeky wheel gets the grease, and sometimes it get removed. it's the risk you take. if she had just shown up perhaps the school wouldn't have cared (who knows), but by making an issue of it she forced the school to react. The school didn't pick the best action, of course,  but in the end little miss attention screwed everryone over.

This is how it is.  Martinus is a stupid faggot.   An no faggot doesn't necessarily mean homosexual in American culture you attention whoring retard.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain