Main Menu

Crippling hatred of Yankeedom

Started by Lettow77, March 04, 2010, 05:10:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

Ah so Yankee is the southern jew?

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Tyr on March 04, 2010, 05:33:31 AM
Its the 21st century. You're all yankees now.

In the same sense that Tim is a Mexican, sure.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Josquius

QuoteTo foreigners, a Yankee is an American.
    To Americans, a Yankee is a Northerner.
    To Northerners, a Yankee is an Easterner.
    To Easterners, a Yankee is a New Englander.
    To New Englanders, a Yankee is a Vermonter.
    And in Vermont, a Yankee is somebody who eats pie for breakfast
██████
██████
██████

Caliga

Lettuce, the problem with your posts that have this theme is that the board Euros read them and think "Oh, all Southerners must be backward thinking like Lettuce is".

For similar reasons, I think all Swedes are into bestiality and all German transplants in Austria are into scat and cannibalism.

Do you really want to contribute to perpetuating stereotypes?

Wait, I forgot who I was asking.  :blush:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Lettow77 on March 04, 2010, 05:10:22 AMI have tried unsuccessfully to reach out to our coloured community;

I just bet you have.

"Hello, coloured community! What school do you go to?"

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Tyr on March 04, 2010, 05:57:13 AM
QuoteAnd in Vermont, a Yankee is somebody who eats pie for breakfast

:mmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Lettow77

I have, CDM, regardless of what you think. I try to speak to blacks as they go about their noisy business in the university centre; degrees of success range from polite disagreement to recieving threats.

And, Caliga, I specifically said a few posts ago I am highly irregular in being a secessionist. I am by no measn the average Southerner, and am not trying to typecast my people into somehing they are not.

But, you must surely realise Euros want to and will believe we are backward regardless of what I do or say.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Lettow77 on March 04, 2010, 06:18:55 AM
I have, CDM, regardless of what you think. I try to speak to blacks as they go about their noisy business in the university centre; degrees of success range from polite disagreement to recieving threats.

Then you should try harder.  A lot harder.  For me.

The Brain

Quote from: Caliga on March 04, 2010, 06:13:27 AM
Lettuce, the problem with your posts that have this theme is that the board Euros read them and think "Oh, all Southerners must be backward thinking like Lettuce is".

For similar reasons, I think all Swedes are into bestiality and all German transplants in Austria are into scat and cannibalism.

Do you really want to contribute to perpetuating stereotypes?

Wait, I forgot who I was asking.  :blush:

I think all Americans deposit their semen in mugs and keep them around the house.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

Viking

First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Grey Fox

What kind of morning pie? Like Peach & apple pie?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Razgovory

Quote from: Grey Fox on March 04, 2010, 07:33:32 AM
What kind of morning pie? Like Peach & apple pie?

I think it's a type of meat pie.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Viking

First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Neil

Quote from: Lettow77 on March 04, 2010, 05:10:22 AM
But, it is yankees who have plagued the South since its very inception, no one else.  We never should have gone into this union.
But the South did enter the Union, and now you must live with the consequences.  Moreover, the South entered the Union as the dominant partner and set policies in such a way that damaged the North and benefited the South.
Quotespoke of how he did not even speak with the white community of Mississippi in the 1950-60s, instead disrupting their society, leading people to starvation, coercing illiterates, dividing our community, without even so much as a dialogue. He avoided whites absolutely, except to go the courthouse. Contemptible coward! interloper!
Given that he would have been murdered had he attempted to open a dialogue with whites, I can't really hold that against him.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.