Main Menu

How safe is SF?

Started by garbon, March 05, 2010, 01:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: PDH on March 05, 2010, 08:21:41 AM
Quote from: garbon on March 05, 2010, 01:25:42 AM
Hayward
And those who laughed at me when I said a fence around Hayward was a good thing...where are they now?

I think the idea with the weakly reinforced Bay Bridge and Transbay Tube is that after the next earthquake, we'll be almost completely separated from the East Bay. :punk:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: Caliga on March 05, 2010, 06:11:10 AM
Guess how many hate crimes have happened in my county this year?  Zero.  :)

Somehow city life is better, though. :huh:

That seems like Germany or Poland bragging about how there are now few hate crimes against Jews in their countries. :tinfoil:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Martinus

Stop immigration from Muslim countries. :)

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

Yes. Of course, when we started relocating said people elsewhere in California, those other parts got annoyed. :(

garbon

Quote from: The Brain on March 05, 2010, 01:28:05 AM
Good thing they only used the BB rifle though, if they had used its main guns things would have been a lot worse.

I'm surprised that someone didn't tackle the car.

derspiess

Quote from: garbon on March 05, 2010, 05:14:52 PM
Yes. Of course, when we started relocating said people elsewhere in California, those other parts got annoyed. :(

How about relocating them back to their own damned countries (or, more realistically, letting the federal authorities do it)  ;)
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Alexandru H.

I would pay some Muslims to hunt down the ones that created FtG.

Too bad they assaulted the wrong gay.

viper37

Quote from: garbon on March 05, 2010, 01:37:18 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 05, 2010, 01:31:20 AM
One incident does not a dangerous city make.

It does when it's your neighborhood!
there was a gruesome murder not far from here, last summer.  I'm still in a safe city.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

garbon

Quote from: derspiess on March 05, 2010, 05:36:17 PM
How about relocating them back to their own damned countries (or, more realistically, letting the federal authorities do it)  ;)

Don't preach at me. I don't want to be a sanctuary city.