News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Caprica

Started by Grallon, April 21, 2009, 08:39:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Neil on April 22, 2009, 07:10:30 PM
I'm in the process of watching through Babylon 5.  Well, watching seasons 2-5 at least.
2-4 is best. Five has a few good ones, but is otherwise crap.  The Psywar was about as compelling as Enterprise' Temporal Cold War.
PDH!

Neil

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on April 22, 2009, 07:21:16 PM
I'm in the process of watching through Babylon 5.  Well, watching seasons 2-5 at least.
2-4 is best. Five has a few good ones, but is otherwise crap.  The Psywar was about as compelling as Enterprise' Temporal Cold War.
The Telepath War would have been better if there had been some kind of payoff.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

frunk

The Telepath War would have been cooler if they actually filmed the Telepath War.  It was all preamble.

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Neil on April 22, 2009, 07:24:43 PM
Yes.  Or tension.  As it played out, and I understand about the worries about cancellation and all, it seemed to be a bunch of space hippies having a sit in.  I'd have preferred something more, like, warlike. 
PDH!

vinraith

Quote from: Neil on April 22, 2009, 07:24:43 PM

The intent was to address it somewhat in Crusade and potentially to show the war itself in a feature film. Obviously we only got a little of the former and the latter never panned out.