Star Trek Online: The Continuing Languish Mission

Started by Barrister, January 28, 2010, 10:22:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Syt

You did what? :unsure:

Actually, I recently played again for a bit (last Tuesday, when SWTOR was down). I played with my science Lt. character and ran a forge mission (something about the communications from Utopia Planitia being cut off). After that mission I went out to do other stuff, thought "meh" and played something else instead.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

katmai

When i logged in tonight you showed up online on my friends list, so sent tell saying hi, and like that it said you logged off.

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Syt

Quote from: katmai on May 18, 2013, 12:18:51 AM
When i logged in tonight you showed up online on my friends list, so sent tell saying hi, and like that it said you logged off.

As said, I only logged on last Tuesday and not since then. :unsure:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

katmai

Quote from: Syt on May 18, 2013, 12:47:44 AM
Quote from: katmai on May 18, 2013, 12:18:51 AM

As said, I only logged on last Tuesday and not since then. :unsure:

Hmmm, it was @syt in my friends list...

Syt

That's positively weird. I didn't even log onto my computer between 9 pm yesterday and 6 am today CEDT.
—Stephen Jay Gould

MadBurgerMaker

Someone has hacked your account and is grinding XP for you.  You'll be a Rear Admiral in no time.

katmai

Quote from: Syt on May 18, 2013, 01:23:43 AM
That's positively weird. I didn't even log onto my computer between 9 pm yesterday and 6 am today CEDT.

Freaky

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

katmai

Are you sure it wasn't a Syt situation?

And for anyone coming back to check out game I'd suggest checking in after xpac on tues as they are overhauling UI for all three factions. Speaking of which I played new Klingon tutorial that has you staring at lvl 1. Was fun. :)

DontSayBanana

Huh, looks like I'm going to have to log in- I think the one guy was actually fired over the UI, it was so bad.  They'd definitely made it look better, but the posted changes look even better than that.  Could actually make it feel less grindy.
Experience bij!

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

katmai

Quote from: Berkut on May 21, 2013, 12:22:28 PM
The new UI was that bad? Or the old UI?

I think he's talking about old UI, but who knows with Banana.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: katmai on May 21, 2013, 12:41:19 PM
I think he's talking about old UI, but who knows with Banana.

Old UI (first iteration).  I seem to recall the lead UI designer had a meltdown on the forums after backlash about his "clown puke" description of LCARS and was quietly removed after that.
Experience bij!