Star Trek Online: The Continuing Languish Mission

Started by Barrister, January 28, 2010, 10:22:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

Yeah, i just put random points into energy and photon weapons and the capatin one.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

katmai

Quote from: Grey Fox on February 03, 2010, 04:36:44 PM
They are percentage!!!! Gawd, that wasn't clear at all.

One of the complaints on their site :P
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

katmai

Quick heads up. Don't say what patch will cover, but hoping the Costume bugs are part of fix.
Scheduled Maintenance (February 3, 2010)
We will be bringing down Star Trek Online on Thursday, 4th, February from 3am to 5am (11am to 1pm GMT), in order to perform maintenance, and apply a new patch. Keep your eyes here for updates regarding this maintenance.

Barrister

Quote from: katmai on February 03, 2010, 08:45:50 PM
Quick heads up. Don't say what patch will cover, but hoping the Costume bugs are part of fix.

I'm hoping.  I've switched my character into the TOS uni (sans miniskirt :rolleyes:), but I can't switch the rest of my characters...
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Sophie Scholl

Intentionally without the miniskirt or it's a bug that you can;t use it?  It does have precedence.  Number One rocked the uniform in TOS as a female.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

katmai

No miniskirts as option atm. They will be fixing it but not sure when since it's been said won't be part of patch tonight.

Alcibiades

Played through the doomsday device mission arc, hardest and longest mission Ive done by far.  Finish it, and it's glitched and doesn't complete or give me the mission rewards.   :ultra: :ultra: :ultra: :ultra: :ultra: :ultra: :ultra: :ultra: :ultra:

Took me well over an hour to complete ugh.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

HVC

I learned today that if you're in a mission above your level you get no reward.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

katmai

Quote from: HVC on February 04, 2010, 12:42:13 AM

:huh:

HVC

Quote from: katmai on February 04, 2010, 12:43:33 AM
Quote from: HVC on February 04, 2010, 12:42:13 AM

:huh:
I should say it's a bug for some missions, but better safe then sorry. According to the forum and my experience with Kinjer

HVC

Also, kat, we did that volanis sector mission as a team, right? becasue i still have it in my list, but if i go to the sector is see nothing.

Barrister

Quote from: HVC on February 04, 2010, 12:46:49 AM
Also, kat, we did that volanis sector mission as a team, right? becasue i still have it in my list, but if i go to the sector is see nothing.

You ca re-do the exploration missions (like volanis) as many times as you'd like.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

katmai

Quote from: HVC on February 04, 2010, 12:46:49 AM

Did you remember to hail the LT. to turn it in? :P

Grey Fox

I made lvl 6 :yeah:
Grouping with HVC & Kat has made the game a little better for me (I hadn't really group until then, tried with BB but the server was...uncooperative).

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: HVC on February 04, 2010, 12:46:09 AM
I should say it's a bug for some missions, but better safe then sorry. According to the forum and my experience with Kinjer

Were you in beta?  I'm just wondering if you're referring to the bug in Kinjer during beta that made the game ignore mission completion there...
Experience bij!