U.S. Military Weapons Inscribed With Secret 'Jesus' Bible Codes

Started by PRC, January 18, 2010, 03:11:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malthus

Quote from: Slargos on January 18, 2010, 05:23:02 PM

I lack the endurance to explain my point more clearly than I already have, so I'm going to leave it.

This is the second time today, though, that a poster I generally perceive as relatively intelligent just doesn't seem to have their brain set to "think". Makes me wonder. :huh:

Come come. A company website which claims that "We believe that America is great when its people are good," and "This goodness has been based on Biblical standards throughout our history ..."?

Anyone wanna take bets they are not fundies?
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Ed Anger

Quote from: Sheilbh on January 18, 2010, 05:32:07 PM
Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on January 18, 2010, 04:51:11 PM
maybe muslims or whatever need to be less stuck up.
I've definitely learned that the problem in this story is the Muslims.  I should have known really.

Correct. The dogfuckers should shut up and soldier.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Slargos

Quote from: Malthus on January 18, 2010, 05:39:36 PM
Quote from: Slargos on January 18, 2010, 05:23:02 PM

I lack the endurance to explain my point more clearly than I already have, so I'm going to leave it.

This is the second time today, though, that a poster I generally perceive as relatively intelligent just doesn't seem to have their brain set to "think". Makes me wonder. :huh:

Come come. A company website which claims that "We believe that America is great when its people are good," and "This goodness has been based on Biblical standards throughout our history ..."?

Anyone wanna take bets they are not fundies?

Sigh.

Completely not the point.

How can you be "unsurprised" that a company you've never heard about, delivers a product you've never used, imprinting it with a most unlikely combination of characters?

Octavian

If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

Malthus

Quote from: Slargos on January 18, 2010, 05:47:21 PM

Sigh.

I thought that was the point. were you not castigating me for jumping to conclusions that these guys were fundies?

QuoteHow can you be "unsurprised" that a company you've never heard about, delivers a product you've never used, imprinting it with a most unlikely combination of characters?

Because that's the sort of thing fundies do. They have, apparently, little sense of irony.

I mean, after  the "anti-evolution theme park", what can possibly be a big surprise about this?
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Slargos

Quote from: Malthus on January 18, 2010, 05:56:09 PM
Quote from: Slargos on January 18, 2010, 05:47:21 PM

Sigh.

I thought that was the point. were you not castigating me for jumping to conclusions that these guys were fundies?

QuoteHow can you be "unsurprised" that a company you've never heard about, delivers a product you've never used, imprinting it with a most unlikely combination of characters?

Because that's the sort of thing fundies do. They have, apparently, little sense of irony.

I mean, after  the "anti-evolution theme park", what can possibly be a big surprise about this?

:frusty:

Answer me this: Do you presuppose that all/many arms manufacturers in the US are fundies?

Malthus

Quote from: grumbler on January 18, 2010, 05:58:15 PM
Quote from: Malthus on January 18, 2010, 03:35:04 PM
My +1 Axe of Yahweh doesn't count.  ;)
Because you can axe Yahweh but he won't ansur?

That punning is against the Geneva Convention!  :lol:

grumbler

Quote from: C.C.R. on January 18, 2010, 04:05:00 PM
So, Jebus inscriptions aside, how good are the actual sights?
There is one with a specially cushioned rubber gasket that fits against the eye socket.

It was a sight for sore eyes.

The others I know nothing about.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Malthus

Quote from: Slargos on January 18, 2010, 06:00:43 PM

Answer me this: Do you presuppose that all/many arms manufacturers in the US are fundies?

No - why should I?  :huh:

I only think that those who put semi-secret Biblical quotes on their products, and claim in their websites that the US was founded on Biblical precepts, most likely are.

Sheilbh

I think he presupposes that ones that put Biblical quotations on their guns are.  Seems fair to me.
Let's bomb Russia!

Octavian

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 18, 2010, 05:52:03 PM
Quote from: Octavian on January 18, 2010, 05:50:32 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on January 18, 2010, 05:27:04 PM
one is for fighting and one is for fun!

Don't mix them up.

:P

It's especially important that you don't mix them up since you clearly don't shoot blanks :)

The whole blanks issue is probably why Siege shouldn't mix them up either while deployed

And I'm out of here. Good night!
If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Slargos

Quote from: Malthus on January 18, 2010, 06:04:57 PM

No - why should I?  :huh:

I only think that those who put semi-secret Biblical quotes on their products, and claim in their websites that the US was founded on Biblical precepts, most likely are.

Then how can you be unsurprised that this company which you've had no prior chance to form an opinion of, does a thing like this?

Are you just being obtuse in order to mess with me?