News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Canadians, to me!

Started by Brazen, April 03, 2009, 09:19:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brazen

Quote from: Cecil on April 03, 2009, 09:52:01 AM
You seem slightly stressed out. Can I offer a massage?
Do I get a happy ending?

Cecil

saskganesh

I have a football game on the afternoon of July 7th (Riders!!!@ Argos), but otherwise I am cool in humid July.
humans were created in their own image

Brazen

OK, so the best plan would be to arrive and leave midweek, then I'd have the second weekend (Around the 18th) free for Languishing. I'm liking this plan.

crazy canuck

Brazen, when you are visiting our eastern cousins please keep in mind, as you are dripping in sweat in the unbearable humidity of their summers, that the climate in Vancouver is much more civilized.  Please don't go back home to tell everyone how horrible "Canada" is.  Keep in mind that you have only been in Ontario and it sucks there.

Brazen

Are internal flights affordable? And do you have a spare room? :P

crazy canuck

Quote from: Brazen on April 03, 2009, 10:16:10 AM

I can spare the room.  But it would be cheaper to fly London-Vancouver then Toronto-Vancouver.

Malthus

Quote from: crazy canuck on April 03, 2009, 10:12:20 AM
Brazen, when you are visiting our eastern cousins please keep in mind, as you are dripping in sweat in the unbearable humidity of their summers, that the climate in Vancouver is much more civilized.  Please don't go back home to tell everyone how horrible "Canada" is.  Keep in mind that you have only been in Ontario and it sucks there.

Thanks for the recommendation.  :lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Malthus

Keep in mind that it rains constantly in Vancouver. You'd feel right at home.  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

HVC

Quote from: Malthus on April 03, 2009, 10:19:04 AM

Keep in mind that it rains constantly in Vancouver. You'd feel right at home.  ;)
Don't forget the current surge in Gang Warfare :contract:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Barrister

There's a spare room for you at our place Brazen.  And Whitehorse is neither humid or rainy in July.   :)
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Josquius

Quote from: crazy canuck on April 03, 2009, 10:17:06 AM

I can spare the room.  But it would be cheaper to fly London-Vancouver then Toronto-Vancouver.
Wow. Thats a bit crazy
██████
██████
██████

Malthus

Quote from: HVC on April 03, 2009, 10:21:23 AM
Quote from: Malthus on April 03, 2009, 10:19:04 AM

Don't forget the current surge in Gang Warfare :contract:

Oh yeah - and the fact that it is Canada's Mecca for hardcore drug addicted street people.  :D

Neil

Quote from: Barrister on April 03, 2009, 10:22:31 AM
There's a spare room for you at our place Brazen.  And Whitehorse is neither humid or rainy in July.   :)
Nor is Edmonton.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: Tyr on April 03, 2009, 10:22:50 AM
Quote from: crazy canuck on April 03, 2009, 10:17:06 AM

Wow. Thats a bit crazy
Not really.  For one thing, it's a similar distance.  For another, you have to take into account the surcharge that is on there because of how much Canadians hate each other, in order to discourage internal travel.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.