News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Playoffs? PLAYOFFS? Yes, NFL Playoffs

Started by CountDeMoney, January 03, 2010, 11:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

katmai

Quote from: Neil on January 07, 2010, 11:14:42 PM
Quote from: katmai on January 07, 2010, 11:06:08 PM
Quote from: Neil on January 07, 2010, 07:36:36 PM
Vernon Davis, the outstanding 49ers tight end (and the subject of Singletary's best rant as a coach) is going to be the honourary captain of the US Men's Olympic curling team.

I would like to know how BB and kat feel about this.
I thought curling was only for women :huh:
You are wrong.  Men are actually much better curlers than women.

But, but Beeb curls!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Barrister

Quote from: katmai on January 08, 2010, 12:01:21 AM
Vernon Davis, the outstanding 49ers tight end (and the subject of Singletary's best rant as a coach) is going to be the honourary captain of the US Men's Olympic curling team.

But, but Beeb curls!

Don't listen to Neil - some of those ladies teams are really quite mean out there on the ice.   :ph34r:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Liep

Great, I'll be missing Pats-Ravens on sunday. Unless there's nothing to do at work in which case I'd be paid while watching it, but in what perfect world would that happen?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Neil

Quote from: Barrister on January 08, 2010, 01:31:13 AM
Quote from: katmai on January 08, 2010, 12:01:21 AM

But, but Beeb curls!
Don't listen to Neil - some of those ladies teams are really quite mean out there on the ice.   :ph34r:
Less skilled though.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

derspiess

Quote from: Liep on January 08, 2010, 07:34:54 AM
Great, I'll be missing Pats-Ravens on sunday. Unless there's nothing to do at work in which case I'd be paid while watching it, but in what perfect world would that happen?

That sucks.  I'm almost looking forward to that game more than the Bungles-Jets game (for which I am now in the possession of upgraded tickets)
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Caliga

I have decided to throw my support to the Bengals for this year's playoffs.

WHO ARE THEY!

:P
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

crazy canuck

Quote from: Caliga on January 08, 2010, 11:54:08 AM

WHO ARE THEY!

A bunch of wimps that didnt want to get injured.

Vince

WHO ARE THEY!

:thumbsdown:

derspiess

Quote from: Vince on January 08, 2010, 04:16:56 PM

WHO ARE THEY!

I bribed Cal with goetta :ph34r:

Vince

Quote from: derspiess on January 08, 2010, 04:30:37 PM
Quote from: Vince on January 08, 2010, 04:16:56 PM

WHO ARE THEY!

I bribed Cal with goetta :ph34r:

If I Fed-Ex him a Utica tomato pie and some Chicken Riggies will that change his mind?

derspiess

Quote from: crazy canuck on January 08, 2010, 01:41:58 PM
A bunch of wimps that didnt want to get injured.

They got injured enough as it was.  Thankfully, checking out the injury report, all active/injured players have practiced this week & all but one are listed as Probable.

So hopefully the Bungles are healthy enough to put up a strong fight to prevent the 'Super Bowl favorites' from advancing tomorrow.

derspiess

Quote from: Vince on January 08, 2010, 04:44:16 PM
If I Fed-Ex him a Utica tomato pie and some Chicken Riggies will that change his mind?

If both are purchased from a gas station, you may.  But be aware I know where to buy scrapple :contract:

Vince

Quote from: derspiess on January 08, 2010, 04:48:15 PM

They got injured enough as it was.  Thankfully, checking out the injury report, all active/injured players have practiced this week & all but one are listed as Probable.

So hopefully the Bungles are healthy enough to put up a strong fight to prevent the 'Super Bowl favorites' from advancing tomorrow.

:lol:

I wish...   

katmai

See Beeb, now Caliga is a bandwagoneer.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son