News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languish Universalis - Game thread

Started by Slargos, January 03, 2010, 07:14:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solmyr

sbr

Can someone upload the save, I forgot to save the game at the end.

Berkut

Quote from: Solmyr on April 15, 2010, 11:15:58 AM
Get the patch before Sunday: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=471470

Checksum is IHKS.

- Now possible to annex countries of greater size than 1. If you can vassalize them, you can annex them as well, but you always need to occupy their whole territory.

Interesting...
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

ulmont

Quote from: Berkut on April 15, 2010, 01:27:04 PM
- Now possible to annex countries of greater size than 1. If you can vassalize them, you can annex them as well, but you always need to occupy their whole territory.

Interesting...

Back to the EU 1 days, where you could always annex a 3 province or smaller nation.

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

I'm not sure I like the lack of ability to disband the HRE after its become hereditary.  Essentially, with that patch, it's impossible to prevent Kleves from proceeding as he wishes with the HRE.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

OK, sbr - Russia is all yours.

I am going to bow out of the Sunday game time - it is really just not a great time. Sitting there for four hours on a weekend while my kids keep asking when I can go for a bike ride or play catch is just not a great plan.

I had a great time though, and it certainly got me hooked on EU3 MP.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

sbr

Quote from: Berkut on April 16, 2010, 02:06:11 PM
OK, sbr - Russia is all yours.

I am going to bow out of the Sunday game time - it is really just not a great time. Sitting there for four hours on a weekend while my kids keep asking when I can go for a bike ride or play catch is just not a great plan.

I had a great time though, and it certainly got me hooked on EU3 MP.

I totally understand, I just recent started playing MP as my kids are now old enough that they don't want to do anything with me anymore.  Unless they need a ride.

Habbaku

Is everyone else getting IHKS as their checksum?  I'm getting QCLS, even after a reinstall.  Going to keep trying...

-J. R. R. Tolkien

DGuller

Quote from: Habbaku on April 16, 2010, 09:48:44 PM
Is everyone else getting IHKS as their checksum?  I'm getting QCLS, even after a reinstall.  Going to keep trying...
I think I recall seeing that immediately after patching, but next time I started EU3 I got IHKS.

ulmont

Install, Kill map cache, start eu3, exit, restart, correct checksum.

Habbaku

Thanks, DG, it worked after I restarted a couple more times.  That was weird.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

sbr

Could someone upload the save for me?

Habbaku

-J. R. R. Tolkien