Main Menu

Languish Universalis - Game thread

Started by Slargos, January 03, 2010, 07:14:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solmyr

sbr

Quote from: Solmyr on April 19, 2010, 01:49:11 PM
Can Delhi form the Mughals?

No they are the wrong culture.  If I read the decision and culture map right only The Tims, Khorasan and Qara Koyu.... can.

Solmyr

Checked, it needs to be Altaic or Iranian culture group, which I think means also most of the Central Asians (Chagatai, Khazakh, etc).

Timurids shouldn't be too bad for it, since you don't actually need to get out of tribal despotism, the Mughal decision changes you to despotic monarchy automatically. And with the tribal government it's a lot easier to get CBs and cores that you need for it.

Tamas

Upon further consideration, I want Austria  :hmm:

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

sbr

Quote from: Tamas on April 19, 2010, 04:31:32 PM

I'll take England then.

katmai

I predict the Brandenburg blob!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Tamas

Quote from: katmai on April 19, 2010, 05:30:37 PM
I predict the Brandenburg blob!

Puhleaze! :rolleyes:

One thing I noticed with this patch is that it is much harder to maintain your imperial authority due to the new annex rules. France steamrolls Savoy in one war, BOOM -10. Poland insta-annexes Pomerania there goes another 10. And etc.

Speaking of Brandenburg, shouldn't we get a Poland? :P

DGuller

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Alcibiades

Lets get an ongoing list of taken countries to avoid people asking for already taken ones please.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Habbaku

You mean like the two I've posted already since we decided to start over?  Yeah, sorry I've been so lax.  :huh:
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

sbr

Habbaku - Brandenburg (maybe)
Kleves - Ottoman Empire
Solmyr - Castile
DGuller - Venice
Alci - France
Tamas - Austria
Katmai - Sweden (?)
sbr - England
Tamas' friend - middle east-ish
Solmyr's Friend - ?

To be fair the most recent one was two pages back.

katmai

Hmm well if sol's friend doesn't play/pick Muscovy wouldn't it more sense for me to switch over from Sweden?
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Tamas

Quote from: katmai on April 20, 2010, 02:00:42 AM
Hmm well if sol's friend doesn't play/pick Muscovy wouldn't it more sense for me to switch over from Sweden?

Yes, of course