News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languish Universalis - Game thread

Started by Slargos, January 03, 2010, 07:14:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

Also, for example, intra-HRE big diplo-annexes alá Bohemia by Austria should be done with high prestige and low infamy because of the non-core provs you will get, you'll have considerable penalties on both for 50 years.  :hmm:

Solmyr

My friend should be registering here today, and he said he was interested in Russia.

Tamas

Ok, so Khorasan it is for my friend. But when the fuck he will be approved to the forums? Please get around doing it by Sunday, kthxbye

Grey Fox

What about PMing the actual person in charge of that? (It's Neil).
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Tamas

Quote from: Grey Fox on April 20, 2010, 09:32:37 AM

Just where is the challenge in that? :P

Grey Fox

Quote from: Tamas on April 20, 2010, 09:46:18 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on April 20, 2010, 09:32:37 AM

Just where is the challenge in that? :P

Getting Neil to actually listen and/or do what you are asking of him.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Alcibiades

Quote from: Habbaku on April 20, 2010, 12:09:03 AM
You mean like the two I've posted already since we decided to start over?  Yeah, sorry I've been so lax.  :huh:

I forgive you.   :D
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Solmyr

My friend registered here under the name of Sacris, should I send a PM to Neil to get him approved?

Tamas

Quote from: Solmyr on April 20, 2010, 02:12:38 PM
My friend registered here under the name of Sacris, should I send a PM to Neil to get him approved?

If you do, please ask him to approve Anatron as well.

katmai

Ffs tamas just send a pm already you lazy goat fucker.

Sol, cool to hear about your friend I'll be content to stay with Sweden then.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Sacris

Looks like I made it at last!

In case somebody missed it, I'm indeed Solmyr's (noob) friend, and like him, one of the chosen few lucky enough to be born in the good old USSR.... oO
erhm..anyway, looking forward to playing with you guys. Muscowy is fine by me and...uh..be gentle?

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Alcibiades

No worries, Habs is in central Germany, and Katmai is your neighbor.  :D
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Habbaku

Indeed.  You can rely on Katmai to sell you all of Finland for half a mule.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Sacris

Well, I'm not russian, quite the opposite, estonian actually :D (good thing I'm not a nationalist, eh? ^^ )
though, like Sol, I've settled in the allmighty Empire of Finlandia.

Katmai...make that a quarter of a mule?