And we're back!

Main Menu

Christmas loot. Post yours.

Started by Darth Wagtaros, December 21, 2009, 07:44:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Caliga on December 29, 2009, 01:13:09 PM
Xena >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gabrielle.

Yes, she was certainly the larger of the two.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Caliga

I like my women Amazonian.  I am the opposite of a pedophile. -_-
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

ulmont

Amazonian...with one breast chopped off?

Caliga

Herodotus just made that up.  :rolleyes:

Do you also believe that Sinhalese have dog heads? :P
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Capetan Mihali

My mother got me teeth-whitening strips as a gift as well.   :lol:  Nothing like a subtle hint.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Eddie Teach

Coffee stained teeth probably show up rather distinctly against a powdered face.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Lest it be forgotten in the discussion: Xena :wub:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on January 01, 2010, 05:25:18 AM
Coffee stained teeth probably show up rather distinctly against a powdered face.

Coffee and nicotine-stained, IIRC. :contract:
Experience bij!

Camerus

Well, it was a merry Christmas after all.  I ended up getting a whole bunch of useless shit from my students, which was kind of touching in its way.

Darth Wagtaros

I got a slinky! and three big bottles of unusual beer.
PDH!

AnchorClanker

From GF:

Complete Blackadder Box Set
Book of General Ignorance by the QI guys
Grey Shirt
Bottle of "Rudolph's Revenge" winter ale

From Mom/Dad/Sister/Bro-in-Law:

History of the OSS - published 1972 by a former CIA analyst - good stuff
Monty Python Desk Calendar
2x shirts
Fancy nautical-esque inlaid box
pirate coffee mug
Tillamook Cheese coat!!!!! w00t w00t.
The final wisdom of life requires not the annulment of incongruity but the achievement of serenity within and above it.  - Reinhold Niebuhr

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Grey Fox

Ouh! First time I see it the other way.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Pedrito

from the wife, a Kindle  :hug:
and an amazing motorized globe that shows rotation, orbit, axial tilt and day/night cycles: really cool  :cool:

from parents/sisters:
a PS3 and a 5.1 speaker system: the PS3 is *obviously* only for blu-ray movies  :goodboy:
a scarf
a book that may be called "understanding comics", written as a comic itself

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot: