News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Christmas loot. Post yours.

Started by Darth Wagtaros, December 21, 2009, 07:44:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Wagtaros

My coworkers have given me 3 bottles of wine, a GC for LL Bean, a bottle of Barenfang, some peach salsa.... and best of all, KELLY'S HEROES ON DVD!!!!!!!!!!!

I also got a bottle of single malt.

PDH!

merithyn

Was a good year in the Meri/Max household. :D

• 31.5" flat screen TV from Max
  • Massage chair pad from my boss/friend
  • Several pairs of beautiful earrings from several different friends
  • 60 gb iPod Video from my mom (with a bit of added cash from me)
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Monoriu

Strix

"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

HisMajestyBOB

None so far. My present to myself is my trip; after that I probably won't be able to afford much else!
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

DontSayBanana

Tonight's stash of gifts from my father and his girlfriend:

- Unseen Academicals by Terry Pratchett
- 2 clothing store gift cards
- 2 different "interlocking rings" puzzles
- Tin of sushi-themed band-aids (those two live for gag gifts)

Left several more unopened, but this was the only day they were able to come down from Albany, so they wanted to see some opened.
Experience bij!

Korea

6 months of car insurance paid for from Ide's parents and that's it so far
I want my mother fucking points!

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Syt

Got some clothing items from my sister. Some vouchers and stuff from the company (as usual). Don't exchange presents with the rest of my family or friends. Hell, I won't even visit Germany (again) for Xmas, because I see no reason why. I'll spend xmas eve with a good friend and her family.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Camerus

I bought myself a bottle of gin.  Not expecting anything else this year.

Razgovory

Still a few days away.  Also, why are all these atheists getting stuff?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

DisturbedPervert

Santa didn't bring me anything last night  :mad:

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Razgovory on December 22, 2009, 05:11:52 AM
Still a few days away.  Also, why are all these atheists getting stuff?

Because my family are freaking ridiculous?  At least S agreed to cap it to $40-$50 on me, though I found out later her Mom had to pretty much drag her away from the store...
Experience bij!

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Darth Wagtaros

I'd rather not exchange gifts except for the kids.  I'd rather give some cash to Toys for Tots and use the rest to pay off bills or piss away on tropical vacations.
PDH!