NFL Week 16: The Steelers Strike Back!

Started by Strix, December 24, 2009, 08:18:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 27, 2009, 03:34:31 PM
Quote from: Strix on December 24, 2009, 08:18:28 PM
and the REFS! How can we lose?!?
How prophetic.
The refs, and Harbaugh's inability to discipline his team.

Flacco is exactly like a non-stupid version of Roethlisberger, right down to the way that he holds onto the ball for days on end, taking sack after sack.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

ulmont

Jesus fuck, the *bucs* take the saints into overtime!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on December 27, 2009, 03:47:34 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 27, 2009, 03:34:31 PM
Quote from: Strix on December 24, 2009, 08:18:28 PM
and the REFS! How can we lose?!?
How prophetic.
The refs, and Harbaugh's inability to discipline his team.

Flacco is exactly like a non-stupid version of Roethlisberger, right down to the way that he holds onto the ball for days on end, taking sack after sack.

His problems are bigger than that;  there's no reason EVER to give up a sack on a 4-man rush.

Syt

Quote from: Neil on December 27, 2009, 03:47:34 PM
Flacco is exactly like a non-stupid version of Roethlisberger

Not sure about stupidity, but he sure has a better haircut.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

CountDeMoney

Barrister

I look forward to Seedy's incessant bitching about the refs for the entire offseason at this point.  :)
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Barrister on December 27, 2009, 04:07:48 PM
I look forward to Seedy's incessant bitching about the refs for the entire offseason at this point.  :)

What I'd look forward to this offseason is a better board with mod powers that actually work for days like this.

ulmont

MadBurgerMaker

And the Texans are still undefeated vs. Miami.  What is this --->  :homestar:

Edit:  Oh the Ravens lost?  That both sucks, because Pittsburgh got a W, but is also awesome because the Texans are still alive for the playoffs because of it.  The bad news is, IIRC, it requires a Denver loss to KC next week for them to get in (in addition to a Houston W, of course).  Probably something else that won't ever happen involved as well.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 27, 2009, 04:09:12 PM
Quote from: Barrister on December 27, 2009, 04:07:48 PM

What I'd look forward to this offseason is a better board with mod powers that actually work for days like this.
I'm planning on punishing retards.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Barrister

So with the early games finished, I lead Katmai 41-30.  Unfortunately I only have 4 players left, while katmai has 9. :bleeding:

At least one of my players is Manning, and one of Katmai's players is Eddie Royal (who isn't playing).
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 27, 2009, 04:03:32 PM
His problems are bigger than that;  there's no reason EVER to give up a sack on a 4-man rush.
He gets sacked on every big down.  Cousins  should not have been in there.

Strix

You have to love the Western New York TV market. We got to watch the Giants and Bills games in their entirety as both teams managed to get trounced. Reminds me of the late 80's and early 90's when the TV stations wouldn't change games no matter how ludicrous the score got.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

katmai

Quote from: Barrister on December 27, 2009, 04:20:59 PM
So with the early games finished, I lead Katmai 41-30.  Unfortunately I only have 4 players left, while katmai has 9. :bleeding:

At least one of my players is Manning, and one of Katmai's players is Eddie Royal (who isn't playing).

It's too early to get excited.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son