How much time off are you taking over Christmas and what are you doing?

Started by Brazen, December 22, 2009, 11:01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

merithyn

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on December 28, 2009, 10:33:25 AM
Quote from: merithyn on December 28, 2009, 09:46:58 AM
My exhusband used to think that holidays were given to people as an excuse to have sex. We could have had sex every day of the month, but the moment a holiday came around, it was required. I never did understand his pathology with that, but it's turned me off from sex on the holidays just for spite. Poor Max. :console:

Quote from: merithyn in another threadThank God every day is a holiday... somewhere.

Poor Max indeed.  :lol:

:lol:

I meant the five majors: Christmas, New Years, Easter, Fourth of July, and Thanksgiving. :P
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

syk

Had to return to work one day early. 3 colleagues called in sick and I have to work this night.  <_<

Caliga

Quote from: merithyn on December 25, 2009, 02:15:05 AM
If I mention going to midnight mass next year, please remind me of how I feel right now so that I won't do it. Please... I beg of you...
I TRIED TO WARN YOU.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Brazen

Got my new HD TV so won't be moving much until the 4th. Him indoors only had yesterday off out of the whole two weeks, including working Christmas day, boxing day and new year's day. Bah.

Sheilbh

Quote from: Brazen on December 29, 2009, 11:42:46 AM
Him indoors only had yesterday off out of the whole two weeks, including working Christmas day, boxing day and new year's day. Bah.
Jesus :console:

Just got back from Dorset in time to prep myself for New Year's :w00t:
Let's bomb Russia!