2,001-6,000 sq. feet
10 (18.5%)
6,001 sq. feet or above
1 (1.9%)
I crash at Jaron's place
1 (1.9%)

Total Members Voted: 53

Martinus

To be honest, I don't find my flat too small, especially now after I installed a big set of shelves/closets on one wall of my living room, which means I can safely tuck away all the shit that used to be standing/hanging around my flat before. I guess I could use another small room for stuff like storage, ironing etc. but it is not a must. My neighbours are both single women in their late 50s/early 60s, which makes it hard to expand - since they are too old to move, but not old enough to die. :P

merithyn

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 22, 2009, 06:34:59 AM
The poll choices suck, as my place of 1,185 sq ft is thrown in with Eurotype/Chinky 700 sq ft shoe boxes.

And I claim two parking spots, dammit.

This.  :mad:

We're somewhere between 1100 sq ft and 1200 sq ft. for a family of six. Any bigger and we'd never see the kids nor get the damn house clean. Any smaller and we wouldn't fit. I wouldn't mind an extra bedroom, but I really don't see the need for a larger house. Given the fact that I have many collectors in my house, it would simply lead to more crap to take care of.   <_<
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on December 22, 2009, 08:58:40 AM
Nigga needs all that space... at the rate he's going, he'll have his own reality show soon: "Ed and Lolita Plus Eight".

Did you just compare me to Jon "Mediocre Trim" Gosselin?  :mad:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on December 22, 2009, 09:49:43 AM
:yes:

it hurts you know. I'm just trying to raise a good christian family and you people with your insults.

*sob*

Actually, I'm even more insulted that you compared my wife to Kate the psychobitch. We didn't need no fertility drugs.

Monoriu

Quote from: Brazen on December 22, 2009, 05:52:09 AM
There's no "I don't know" option. In the UK we judge size purely on the number of rooms, especially bedrooms. So mine is "two bed flat" size.

Estimate it then.  Or better, measure it now.  It isn't that difficult to do a quick survey, especially if you have floor tiles.  Just measure the area of a floor tile, and guess how many floor tiles there are in each room.  Add them all up and vola. 

stjaba

Supposedly 900 square feet in a 2 bedroom apartment. It doesn't feel that big, with 2 people and 2 cats running around.

PDH

I dunno, 2 bedrooms, other stuff - just an apartment for a bachelor. More than big enough.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Caliga

Quote from: Monoriu on December 22, 2009, 10:12:03 AM
Estimate it then.  Or better, measure it now.  It isn't that difficult to do a quick survey, especially if you have floor tiles.  Just measure the area of a floor tile, and guess how many floor tiles there are in each room.  Add them all up and vola.
Mono is HOTT when he gets all bossy. :perv:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on December 22, 2009, 10:38:17 AM

He reminds me of the Japanese Colonel in Bridge over the River Kwai.

Monoriu

Quote from: Caliga on December 22, 2009, 10:38:17 AM

:blush:

Brazen

Yeah, like I've got nothing better to do  :rolleyes:

Also, cold country = carpet not tiles.

Also s/vola/voila.

Monoriu

Quote from: Brazen on December 22, 2009, 10:48:13 AM
Yeah, like I've got nothing better to do  :rolleyes:

Also, cold country = carpet not tiles.

Also s/vola/voila.

Alright alright, so I said something stupid.  Forget it. 

Rasputin

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 22, 2009, 08:05:46 AM
Around 6000 sq/ft.

wow; that's a lot of house

have you found a use for all the space or do you have unfurnished rooms for future development?
Who is John Galt?

Ed Anger

Quote from: Rasputin on December 22, 2009, 10:49:57 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on December 22, 2009, 08:05:46 AM
Around 6000 sq/ft.

wow; that's a lot of house

have you found a use for all the space or do you have unfurnished rooms for future development?

about half the bedrooms are empty, and chunks of the house don't get much use.

I bought it in case of future need and the previous owners really, really wanted to sell and I got it cheap.