1 (1.9%)
I crash at Jaron's place
1 (1.9%)

Total Members Voted: 53

Razgovory

Quote from: Martinus on December 22, 2009, 02:55:50 AM
Quote from: katmai on December 22, 2009, 02:52:36 AM
Quote from: Martinus on December 22, 2009, 02:51:34 AM
Wow you people live in a lot of space. My flat is rather small - 50 sq. metres. It has a bedroom, a living room, a kitchen, and a bathroom.

And it's in Poland to boot!
:nelson:

But it is in a very good location (if Warsaw was New York it would be Manhattan :P) and it's paid for in full. :P

Since I don't plan on expanding into the wife-and-kids business anytime soon, I don't really need anything bigger.

If Warsaw was New York it would have Jews in it.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

The Larch

Wow you people live in a lot of space. My flat is rather small - 50 sq. metres. It has a bedroom, a living room, a kitchen, and a bathroom.

More than enough for a person living on his own. My first flat on my own was around 30 sq m, small by anyone's standard but enough for just one person. Nowadays I live in a 120sq m appartment and I think it's way too much.

Brazen

There's no "I don't know" option. In the UK we judge size purely on the number of rooms, especially bedrooms. So mine is "two bed flat" size.

Brazen

Got to say Mart, your place is pretty tiny for a well-off bachelor. It's what we'd call a studio over here as  the bedroom, living room and kitchen aren't closed off from each other. Buy next door and knock through, impress your conquests with your domain, profit!

CountDeMoney

The poll choices suck, as my place of 1,185 sq ft is thrown in with Eurotype/Chinky 700 sq ft shoe boxes.

And I claim two parking spots, dammit.

DisturbedPervert

A large studio, I assume under 700.  It's actually a bit too big for me.  Have a great view from my balcony though as no other tall buildings in between me and the river so I don't want to move.

DGuller

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on December 22, 2009, 06:45:37 AM
A large studio, I assume under 700.  It's actually a bit too big for me.  Have a great view from my balcony though as no other tall buildings in between me and the river so I don't want to move.
:( I used to have a wide-open view of the Hudson from my studio.  Since I moved in, three tall shitboxes got built between my view and the Hudson, so now I have maybe 25% of my old view.  The rest is taken up by the god-awful green glass that for some odd reason are the in thing for the walls of the tall buildings.   :(

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: DGuller on December 22, 2009, 06:51:52 AM
:( I used to have a wide-open view of the Hudson from my studio.  Since I moved in, three tall shitboxes got built between my view and the Hudson, so now I have maybe 25% of my old view.  The rest is taken up by the god-awful green glass that for some odd reason are the in thing for the walls of the tall buildings.   :(

Definitely one of the downsides of living in or investing in many apartments in an urban area.  Can never be sure some developer won't buy the property next door and put up a building so you can't see anything. 

frunk

The big question is how many people are living in the space, so a better poll might be space/people.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

DontSayBanana

Dude, that's tiny.  My rooms are barely navigable and I have nowhere near enough space in the kitchen to do the kind of stuff I want to do... about the only thing adding to my size is a 9' x 9' office next to my bedroom.
Experience bij!

Iormlund

Quote from: Brazen on December 22, 2009, 05:53:46 AM
Got to say Mart, your place is pretty tiny for a well-off bachelor.

I live in a similar place (the only room with its own door is the bathroom) and I can't see why I would want anything bigger. It's just perfect for a bachelor. More rooms would just mean more shit to clean (or rather more time for the cleaning lady to do so - ergo less money for me).

Monoriu

Caliga

Nigga needs all that space... at the rate he's going, he'll have his own reality show soon: "Ed and Lolita Plus Eight".
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points