SIG P239
2 (5.9%)
SIG P229
8 (23.5%)
Waah waah I'm a Euro/Canadian sissy and I'm gonna pee my pants
18 (52.9%)

Total Members Voted: 33

DontSayBanana

I'm gonna jump on the P229 out of those listed.  Also, I will admit the Glocks are pretty poorly represented because so many gangbangers like to fire 'em sideways for the look, which just proves they're stupid. :bleeding:
Experience bij!

Caliga

You can fire alot of semis sideways... it's just idiotic to do so for a number of reasons.  :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

PDH

Cal, you are a fucking pussy.  The only gun worthy of defending one's home is a Freedom Arms .454 Casull.

(edit - the .500 is a bit too much)
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Caliga

Quote from: PDH on December 03, 2009, 07:52:00 PM
Cal, you are a fucking pussy.  The only gun worthy of defending one's home is a Freedom Arms .454 Casull.
*checks YouTube*  :lol:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

PDH

Check out the one of the guy firing the .454 snub-nosed one handed...
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

katmai

No need to compensate for small penis size so no hand guns for me.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Maximus

Quote from: PDH on December 03, 2009, 07:52:00 PM

(edit - the .500 is a bit too much)
Quote from: Bullet Tooth TonyYou are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you. And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your guns and the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O"
written down the side of mine should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... Fuck off!

Mr.Penguin

Null voted...

Instead SIG P210, a Rolls Royce among hand guns...

Also happens to be the only semi- automatic hand I have ever fired... ;)
Real men drag their Guns into position

Spell check is for losers

Tonitrus

Found out that Smith & Wesson is offering a 40% discount to Active Duty/Retired military...so I am seriously considering how to exercise my American obligation to bear arms.  ;)

Suggestions appreciated.  Though my leaning is some variant of the good 'ol 1911.  Or a shotgun/assault rifle if I feel like ballin' out of control.

Valdemar

Tonitrus

or

or

Ape

Lucidor

Valmy

Glock.  If you are going to do something do it right.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Tonitrus