News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

4 Cops gunned down in Washington coffee shop

Started by jimmy olsen, November 29, 2009, 06:56:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Quote from: jimmy olsen on November 30, 2009, 11:16:43 AM
I thought the same thing at first, but it's just such an over the top statement that no one's taken it seriously. :(

At least we could have had Fate or Grallon chime in or something.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

grumbler

Quote from: alfred russel on November 30, 2009, 11:06:05 AM
Let it go. Maybe it is unfair, but lets not argue that this shouldn't end Huckabee's political career.
I agree that it would ruin your rep to wait for the facts before announcing "lets not argue that this shouldn't end Huckabee's political career."
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

alfred russel

Quote from: grumbler on November 30, 2009, 02:20:30 PM
Quote from: alfred russel on November 30, 2009, 11:06:05 AM
Let it go. Maybe it is unfair, but lets not argue that this shouldn't end Huckabee's political career.
I agree that it would ruin your rep to wait for the facts before announcing "lets not argue that this shouldn't end Huckabee's political career."

Spitzer, Huckabee, and Palin: a trio of ignorance that needed to be taken down however possible. Only one to go!  :)
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

MadImmortalMan

I agree with Marty that 60 years for burglary is excessive as an isolated example. But this looks like his time was accumulated over many different charges. In that case, I think keeping him in jail that long is a good idea, because he's clearly not capable of living in society. He's a case of consistent aggravated antisocial behavior. Should have stayed in jail.

The point about the parole system is also a great one. The dude in Cali who kidnapped that girl was on parole for like a decade or something and the parole officers never managed to notice he was hiding people secretly in some makeshift structures in his back yard. How close was this monitoring anyway?
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

CountDeMoney

Wow, this has the best of Marty's World;  dead cops AND a kiddiefucker.  It's as if it's his Own Private Reese's Peanut Butter Cup.

Meh, the faggot's been warned accordingly.

Ed Anger

6 quatloos marti starts a CLEAR TEH AIRE thread.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Fireblade

For what it's worth, Huckabee's getting pilloried in the Arkansas press. The main (only) newspaper here, the arch-conservative Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, carried out their own execution-style pwning of Huckabuck in an editorial this morning. The liberal alt-weekly, naturally, is having a field day.

:yeah:

Jaron

Seattle, Washington (CNN) -- Investigators searching for the suspected killer of four Seattle-area police officers have rounded up several of his relatives and friends to keep them from helping him escape, a sheriff's spokesman said Monday.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Mr.Penguin

Quote from: Jaron on December 01, 2009, 02:21:29 AM
Seattle, Washington (CNN) -- Investigators searching for the suspected killer of four Seattle-area police officers have rounded up several of his relatives and friends to keep them from helping him escape, a sheriff's spokesman said Monday.

Nice one, guilty by association...
Real men drag their Guns into position

Spell check is for losers

Martinus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 30, 2009, 07:08:39 PM
Wow, this has the best of Marty's World;  dead cops AND a kiddiefucker.  It's as if it's his Own Private Reese's Peanut Butter Cup.

Meh, the faggot's been warned accordingly.

I just think cop-killing is a community service. Keeps them on their toes and all.

Jaron

Will no one rid me of this troublesome lawyer?

Martinus

Quote from: Mr.Penguin on December 01, 2009, 02:25:12 AM
Quote from: Jaron on December 01, 2009, 02:21:29 AM

Nice one, guilty by association...

America is a police state. You can say that by killing the pigs, the guy is a conscientious objector. Someone like Gandhi, Mandela or Walesa.

Jaron

Nigga please, don't try to put Walesa in the same league as Gandhi or even Mandela.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Martinus

Quote from: Jaron on December 01, 2009, 02:29:28 AM
Nigga please, don't try to put Walesa in the same league as Gandhi or even Mandela.

Well, I guess Walesa's wife didn't torture people, unlike Mandela's. :P