Main Menu

Tiger Woods Accident

Started by alfred russel, November 29, 2009, 01:42:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfred russel

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on November 30, 2009, 11:33:21 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on November 30, 2009, 11:23:04 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on November 30, 2009, 11:21:05 AM
Apparently the new chick is incredibly hot.

http://www.blackbookmag.com/article/prime-mover-rachel-uchitel-vip-diva/3300

meh.

Looks like she got hit by a truck

If that is what women look like when they get hit by trucks, we should push more women in front of trucks.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 30, 2009, 11:30:52 AM
She too tan, too fake. Also, sharp knees.
We should save the nipples though.

Grey Fox

Gawd, those reports have been greatly exagerated, his wife is much hotter.

Altho, Rachel was much hotter in 2001 right after 9/11.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Malthus

She has a very stereotypical silicone - tanned - puffed lips - bleached blonde look, which I do not like. She's hott, in that barbie doll way (the pic is I think unflattering).
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

dps

Quote from: Berkut on November 30, 2009, 11:01:12 AM
Quote from: alfred russel on November 30, 2009, 10:56:29 AM
Quote from: Brazen on November 30, 2009, 10:49:02 AM
Why did Toger Woods drive into a fire hydrant and a tree?

He couldn't decide between iron and wood.

:lol:

Supposedly the police want a search warrant. Is that normal in a suspected case of spousal abuse?

Why the fuck do the police care?

If this was some nameless nobody, would they be sending multiple cars out to beg him for an interview over and over again about some potential crime?

If it was some nobody, the cops wouldn't have put up with the shit about declining to be interviewed in the first place. They would have asked their questions right after the accident.

alfred russel

Quote from: dps on November 30, 2009, 12:43:00 PM
Quote from: Berkut on November 30, 2009, 11:01:12 AM
Quote from: alfred russel on November 30, 2009, 10:56:29 AM
Quote from: Brazen on November 30, 2009, 10:49:02 AM
Why did Toger Woods drive into a fire hydrant and a tree?

He couldn't decide between iron and wood.

:lol:

Supposedly the police want a search warrant. Is that normal in a suspected case of spousal abuse?

Why the fuck do the police care?

If this was some nameless nobody, would they be sending multiple cars out to beg him for an interview over and over again about some potential crime?

If it was some nobody, the cops wouldn't have put up with the shit about declining to be interviewed in the first place. They would have asked their questions right after the accident.

He wouldn't have to answer. The fifth amendment applies to everyone.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Warspite

Quote from: Berkut on November 30, 2009, 11:19:53 AM
But if "we" (and by that I assume you mean "you" since it certainly does not include me), did not focus on celebrities, then they would not be celebrities.

That is my point - bitching about how people care too much about celebrities, and how this is some kind of injustice to them, makes no sense. If people did not care about them, they would not be celebrities, and would not be rich and famous, etc., etc.

Bitching about people prying into their lives, while they cash the checks those very same people pay for, is bloody ridiculous. With rare exceptions, being a celebrity is a rather voluntary thing - if you don't want to be one, then don't be one, and nobody will care if you drive your car into the neighbors tree.

Of course, you may not be able to afford the house in the tony private neighborhood anymore, and your hot trophy wife might leave you, and you won't be fabulously wealthy, and worse, nobody will care about you at all.

Boo fucking hoo. Poor Tiger.

I don't agree that just because someone is famous it justifies the practices of the gutter press.

By the way, Tiger Woods is famous because of his awesome skill on the golf course. Not because he courts celebrity for the sake of celebrity.
" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

Berkut

Quote from: Warspite on November 30, 2009, 12:54:08 PM

I don't agree that just because someone is famous it justifies the practices of the gutter press.

Neither do I - however, I don't get all choke dup over their sad state of affairs either.

Conversely, I don't think just because someone can swing a golf club really well, they ought to make $20 million a year - however, I also realize that it isn't up to me, so whatever. I am not going to get particularly upset about it either.

By the way, Tiger Woods is famous because of his awesome skill on the golf course. Not because he courts celebrity for the sake of celebrity.

Nobody is famoous because they court celebrity for the sake of itself, otherwise there would be a couple orders of magnitude more famous people.

However, Tiger Woods certainly goes out of his way to increase his exposure and wealth through his celebrity. Which if fine - but I am not going to sob myself to sleep at night because the poor man has to reap the negative results of that celebrity he wants in addition to the positive results.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Berkut on November 30, 2009, 12:57:10 PM
Nobody is famoous because they court celebrity for the sake of itself, otherwise there would be a couple orders of magnitude more famous people.

You have heard of reality tv shows, right?  :P
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Berkut

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on November 30, 2009, 01:06:11 PM
Quote from: Berkut on November 30, 2009, 12:57:10 PM

You have heard of reality tv shows, right?  :P

I didn't say that nobody *wanted* to be famous for its own sake!
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

sbr

I don't understand people who cheat on their spouses in general; even more so when those who are in the public eye and have so much more to lose do so.  But what makes even less sense is people who cheat on their spouse with uglier people.  Christ if you have to cheat, cheat up.

Wife

Alleged Fling

Seriously?

Caliga

ummmmmm do you have a body shot of his wife?  :blush:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points