News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Tiger Woods Accident

Started by alfred russel, November 29, 2009, 01:42:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stjaba

Mistress number 5 or 6(seriously!)

I will reserve comment on the other mistresses, but Tiger is drifting dangerously close to Lewinsky territory with this one.

This is 34-year old Mindy Lawton, mistress number whatever for Tiger Woody. The two initially met at a Perkins, where she worked, which is a short drive from Tiger's Windermere estate. According to her family, it was 14-month affair that began in 2007 and the two were in love. Of course. 

Her sister's support was most impressive:

"She is extremely, extremely naive, my sister. She is single, never married, never had children and still looking for a relationship. I have to hand it to him. It was brilliant to choose my sister to play his kind of game."

Ed Anger

Awesome. Perkins waitresses.

Now I want pancakes.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

Woof.  Maybe Tiger was trying to nail one waitress at each bar and restaurant he ever went to.

DisturbedPervert

I love how some broad he's sticking his dick in is suddenly a 'mistress'

Strix

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 06, 2009, 06:45:09 PM
Woof.  Maybe Tiger was trying to nail one waitress at each bar and restaurant he ever went to.

It's so much easier to collect coasters or matchbooks.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

LaCroix

when in doubt, just ask

what would woods do?

this post-manwhoregate era brings victory to men everywhere in the world.

"but honey, tiger woods did it, too!"

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 06, 2009, 06:43:44 PM
Awesome. Perkins waitresses.

Now I want pancakes.

No shit.  With an eclair chaser.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 06, 2009, 07:14:13 PM
Next up: Waffle House

No scrapple at the House.  Tiger's .0012% black blood would divert him elsewhere.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 06, 2009, 07:14:13 PM
Next up: Waffle House

But not IHOP.  I ate at an IHOP this morning and the waitresses there were definitely not hittable.  I'd consider slumming it with the manager, though. :contract:
Experience bij!

DGuller

All those women must have incredible personalities.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

HisMajestyBOB

Quote from: stjaba on December 06, 2009, 06:41:20 PM
Mistress number 5 or 6(seriously!)

I will reserve comment on the other mistresses, but Tiger is drifting dangerously close to Lewinsky territory with this one.

This is 34-year old Mindy Lawton, mistress number whatever for Tiger Woody. The two initially met at a Perkins, where she worked, which is a short drive from Tiger's Windermere estate. According to her family, it was 14-month affair that began in 2007 and the two were in love. Of course. 

Her sister's support was most impressive:

"She is extremely, extremely naive, my sister. She is single, never married, never had children and still looking for a relationship. I have to hand it to him. It was brilliant to choose my sister to play his kind of game."

Is it the 80s again?
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help