News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Tiger Woods Accident

Started by alfred russel, November 29, 2009, 01:42:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

DisturbedPervert

He made $110 million dollars last year.  His wife should stfu and let him bang anyone he wants.  She should probably be taking part too.

Caliga

Habs, is that before or after two babies?  :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

sbr

Quote from: Caliga on November 30, 2009, 01:12:04 PM
ummmmmm do you have a body shot of his wife?  :blush:

I was trying to make a fair comparison between the two.  Mrs. Woods is obviously much hotter than the drag queen Tiger is banging.

Fate

Those are the best that a billionaire cablazin has to choose from? I am disappoint. :weep:

Caliga

Another poor assumption (but one that always seems to be made on Languish in these cases) is that Tiger is automatically making a mistake based on the supposed greater beauty of his wife... as if people only cheat on their spouses because they find someone else hotter... as if physical appearance is the only thing that matters to everyone. :mellow:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Malthus

Quote from: Caliga on November 30, 2009, 03:19:33 PM
Another poor assumption (but one that always seems to be made on Languish in these cases) is that Tiger is automatically making a mistake based on the supposed greater beauty of his wife... as if people only cheat on their spouses because they find someone else hotter... as if physical appearance is the only thing that matters to everyone. :mellow:

Langishistas betray extreme shallowness concerning the sex life of celebs? OMG!  :blink:

:D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

The Brain

Are you saying Elin doesn't do anal? :mad:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

How could you see that woman's face and get confused into thinking she was worth a fling? :x
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: sbr on November 30, 2009, 01:08:34 PM
Alleged Fling

Seriously?

Easy.  The wife's a fag hag; he's trying to get the public used to his sexuality by doing trannies first. :contract:
Experience bij!

Admiral Yi

When I first saw that picture I thought she was demonstrating a vacuum cleaner.

DontSayBanana

Even creepier, I just noticed the height.  I thought that was a trick of the camera angle, and then I noticed the door behind her.
Experience bij!

Eddie Teach

Maybe he's looking for a woman who can give him sons capable of carrying on his legacy.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011