Main Menu

Happy thanksgiving, everyone!

Started by merithyn, November 24, 2009, 02:37:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Killing natives in the name of god?
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Tonitrus

I work Thanksgiving(though the rest of the weekend off).  The upside to that, is there will be tons of food at work.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 24, 2009, 02:40:43 PM
Time for the mind crushing family visits.

You bought their daughter, you knew what you were getting into. I say, let him crash.

CountDeMoney

My favorite holiday of the year.  Mainly because I don't have to do shit.

Going over to SisDeMoney's house.  In exchange for free food and no clean up, I only have to keep the nieces occupied.  Uncle Jay Jay the human trampoline.

I do have to go see "Mama Mia!" on Friday, though.  The girls insisted :bleeding: What uncles do for love.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Brazen

Good week for me. Going to see The Specials tonight, Thanksgiving with Yank friends tomorrow (no relatives, prep, clear-up or silly "football" duties) then a work ice-skating trip tomorrow.

Thanks Yanks. Thanks. Oh wait, that doesn't work :S

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukgBnIcICVQ

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 25, 2009, 06:35:24 AM

You bought their daughter, you knew what you were getting into. I say, let him crash.

In-laws are alright, except for the incredibly racist grandmother.

Woman is stuck in 1898.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 25, 2009, 08:05:51 AM
Woman is stuck in 1898.
Sounds like Princesca's late grandfather.  We were over there some years back watching one of the bowl games (Sun Bowl, I think) and he commented that "there were too many blacks on television these days".  At one point Princesca's dad asked him what he would do if he got to heaven and St. Peter was black, and he said "I guess I'd be screwed, on account of my dislike of the nigras."

Oh, also he was a pedophile. :)

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on November 25, 2009, 08:09:17 AM
Woman is stuck in 1898.
Sounds like Princesca's late grandfather.  We were over there some years back watching one of the bowl games (Sun Bowl, I think) and he commented that "there were too many blacks on television these days".  At one point Princesca's dad asked him what he would do if he got to heaven and St. Peter was black, and he said "I guess I'd be screwed, on account of my dislike of the nigras."

Oh, also he was a pedophile. :)

:lol:

Grammy has a dislike of the race mixing. plus she is on my(and my wife's) shit list for something I'm not mentioning in a public forum. Fucking cunt she is.

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 25, 2009, 08:12:03 AM
Grammy has a dislike of the race mixing. plus she is on my(and my wife's) shit list for something I'm not mentioning in a public forum. Fucking cunt she is.
Does it have something to do with the vagina wall?  :(

But yeah.... after her grandma died and we were cleaning out their house we found all these photo albums he'd taken of little girls, in some cases in... provocative poses.  It was quite disturbing to say the least. :x

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on November 25, 2009, 08:15:00 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on November 25, 2009, 08:12:03 AM
Does it have something to do with the vagina wall?  :(

You aren't going to find out. Uber personal.

Alatriste

Woman is stuck in 1898.

If she remembers the 'Maine' tell her it was an inside work and accuse Randolph Hearst. That should send her packing to the Pearly Gates...  :P

Oh, and Happy Day, colonists.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Alatriste on November 25, 2009, 08:25:45 AM

Woman is stuck in 1898.

If she remembers the 'Maine' tell her it was an inside work and accuse Randolph Hearst. That should send her packing to the Pearly Gates...  :P

Oh, and Happy Day, colonists.

:D

I should wear a Obama 'Hope' shirt.

Caliga

Does she openly and freely use the "N-word"?  :bowler: