News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Dragon Age: Spoiler free

Started by Berkut, November 23, 2009, 09:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queequeg

Use Leliana with Marjolane's Bow to target mages with Arrow of Slaying.  Never have to reload the game again.
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: Queequeg on February 14, 2010, 01:27:29 PM
Use Leliana with Marjolane's Bow to target mages with Arrow of Slaying.  Never have to reload the game again.

The girl is a death machine.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Korea

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on February 13, 2010, 03:38:01 PM
Quote from: grumbler on February 13, 2010, 11:56:38 AM
Re-doing the battles I ad done before (Redcliff and Ostrogar) was a real chore, but I perservered and got into the new action, which was the mage's tower quest.

You didn't need to do Redcliff again before moving on to all the things you hadn't done yet.  After Lothering you can go where you want.

A PC mage is probably the easiest way to go through the game, without respecing Morrigan and Wynne for a more efficient build.

As for Leliana, I haven't really used her, but she's supposed to do really huge damage if you level her right and focus on archery.  I found her dull though.

:o

I'm totally in love with her.
I want my mother fucking points!

Korea

Also, Allistair is a giant fucking pussy and wouldn't have a 3some with me.  <_<

Cecil

Quote from: Korea on February 20, 2010, 11:48:28 AM
Also, Allistair is a giant fucking pussy and wouldn't have a 3some with me.  <_<

Heh if its the chick in the harbour inn thing thats your own fault. If its the romance plots your shit out of luck though.

Korea

Quote from: Cecil on February 20, 2010, 03:45:45 PM

Heh if its the chick in the harbour inn thing thats your own fault. If its the romance plots your shit out of luck though.

How is it my fault? What did I do wrong? :cry:

Cecil

Quote from: Korea on February 20, 2010, 04:39:14 PM

You need to change his personality slightly. When doing his personal quest with the sister afterwards agree with him that his sister is a bitch and tell him all people are out for themselves. This will "harden" him and make him less whiny. Also he will agree to join in fucking that tavern captain.

It will also change some later choices, tbh most of them are for the better.

Korea

Quote from: Cecil on February 20, 2010, 05:35:23 PM
Quote from: Korea on February 20, 2010, 04:39:14 PM

You need to change his personality slightly. When doing his personal quest with the sister afterwards agree with him that his sister is a bitch and tell him all people are out for themselves. This will "harden" him and make him less whiny. Also he will agree to join in fucking that tavern captain.

Aw, dang. I knew that.

Scipio

I recommend the Return to Ostagar DLC, but not Warden's Keep.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Razgovory

I liked all of them.  I was disapointed that you couldn't go back into the castle after you cleared it out (in Warden's keep) but you do have a good spot to leave your stuff.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Jaron

What should I specialize my warrior as? I was thinking Templar but I'm uncommitted at this point. Please advise.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Korea

Razgovory

Quote from: Jaron on February 21, 2010, 11:03:29 PM
What should I specialize my warrior as? I was thinking Templar but I'm uncommitted at this point. Please advise.

Reaver.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Pedrito

I did all the Deep Roads with Oghren, Leliana and Morrigan in the party, and the dwarf is a blast  :lol:
All the "What do you wear under the Chantry tunic?" exchange with Leliana is hilarious.

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Queequeg

QuoteOghren: So. With the boss, aye?
Alistair: Pardon?
Oghren: You and the boss. Rolling your oats.
Alistair: I don't know--
Oghren: Polishing the footstones.
Alistair: --what you're--
Oghren: Tapping the midnight still, if you will.
Alistair: what are you going on about?
Oghren: Forging the moaning statue. Bucking the forbidden horse. Donning the velvet hat.
Alistair: Are you just making these up right now?
Oghren: Nope. Been saving 'em.
:lmfao:
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."