News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NCAA 2009-10 Hoops: Yo, mah Jordans, nigga

Started by CountDeMoney, October 25, 2009, 09:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Hence the cry, well that and getting asses handed to them by USC last night.

Right now I don't see them making the Tourney even as they can't win on road at all.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

Quote from: katmai on January 24, 2010, 09:03:28 AM
Hence the cry, well that and getting asses handed to them by USC last night.

Right now I don't see them making the Tourney even as they can't win on road at all.

:console:

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Berkut

I wonder if the tourney can just revoke the Pac-10s automatic bid?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

katmai

Quote from: Berkut on January 24, 2010, 11:36:12 AM
I wonder if the tourney can just revoke the Pac-10s automatic bid?

Well since USC banned themselves and if they win the Tourny :lol:

:cry:

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 24, 2010, 08:52:29 AM
Quote from: derspiess on January 23, 2010, 08:16:45 PM
Glorious day for the Big East.  First WVU overcomes a 14-point halftime deficit to beat Ed's forlorn Buckeyes, then UCONN rolls to knock off #1 (for now) ranked Texas.

*cough*

Ed doesn't follow Ohio State basketball. I follow Wright State.

*cough*

Hence my use of the word "forlorn".  You *should* follow the Buckeyes in hoops.  And Dayton :ph34r:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on January 24, 2010, 03:50:06 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on January 24, 2010, 08:52:29 AM
Quote from: derspiess on January 23, 2010, 08:16:45 PM
Glorious day for the Big East.  First WVU overcomes a 14-point halftime deficit to beat Ed's forlorn Buckeyes, then UCONN rolls to knock off #1 (for now) ranked Texas.

*cough*

Ed doesn't follow Ohio State basketball. I follow Wright State.

*cough*

Hence my use of the word "forlorn".  You *should* follow the Buckeyes in hoops.  And Dayton :ph34r:

It'll be a cold day in hell before I follow UD basketball. A COLD DAY IN HELL SIR.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Berkut

I have to admit that if you had told me a month ago that Arizona would be playing for the #1 spot in the conference at the end of January I would have thought you were smoking crack, but that is exactly what is going to happen tomorrow.

Props to Stanford - they came into McKale with 6 scholarship players dressed and gave the Wildcats a good run.

I think that blowout win against ASU last week could be the pivot point for Arizona. if they can get a win against Cal at home, the future will be looking for good.

0 rows returned

katmai

Quote from: Berkut on January 29, 2010, 11:27:25 AM
I have to admit that if you had told me a month ago that Arizona would be playing for the #1 spot in the conference at the end of January I would have thought you were smoking crack, but that is exactly what is going to happen tomorrow.

Props to Stanford - they came into McKale with 6 scholarship players dressed and gave the Wildcats a good run.

I think that blowout win against ASU last week could be the pivot point for Arizona. if they can get a win against Cal at home, the future will be looking for good.

Yeah skimmed a story talking about how Zona is in thick of race.

Admiral Yi

PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, leader of the free world, watched with great interest as the fabled Hoyas of Georgetown fucked the much reviled Blue Devils of Duke up the ass.  The honorable Joseph Biden was also on hand and was caught on camera cackling with glee at the serious ass fucking Duke received.  He paused only to run his fingers through his thick, natural-looking hair.  President B. H. Obama demonstrated his versatility by taking a turn at microphone, bantering light-heartedly with the regular announcing team and singling out the Hoya backcourt for their integral part in the ass fucking.

In other news I heard Baylor just beat Texass.

citizen k

Looks like USF is about to beat the Zags in overtime.  :huh:

Berkut

Arizona is now leading the Pac-10.

Seriously - I shit you not!

0 rows returned

katmai

Quote from: Berkut on January 31, 2010, 10:59:42 PM

I hope the Huskies make it short lived :)

Berkut

Quote from: katmai on January 31, 2010, 11:00:15 PM
Quote from: Berkut on January 31, 2010, 10:59:42 PM

I hope the Huskies make it short lived :)

If we can split the Washington trip, I will be very, very happy.

0 rows returned

katmai

Quote from: Berkut on January 31, 2010, 11:01:38 PM

If we can split the Washington trip, I will be very, very happy.

Very possible, hell I can't make out what this UW team will do from half to half, not to mention game to game.

They were down 40-36 at halftime vs Wazzu
Then went and put up 56 in 2nd half to win 92-64 . :blink:

Valmy

Wow Texas' offense has completely fallen apart...I can take some issue with the players Barnes is sending out there (When Pittman, Mason, and Balbay are out there at the same time it is a real snooze fest) but really this is the second year in a row they have had this problem mid-season.  I think Dexter Pittman just runs out of gas, the front court is impotent without him being in top form and the team folds like the proverbial cheap tent offensively.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."