News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Offseason Thread

Started by Vince, March 10, 2009, 12:51:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 25, 2009, 05:58:34 PM
I'm prepared for another year of mediocrity.
Wow, you're optimistic about the Bengals chances!  :D
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

MadImmortalMan

We need to move a team to Vegas. That would revitalize the league. The Dallas Cowboys' cheerleaders would have nothing on Vegas. They could only show the games on pay-per-view.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Ed Anger

Quote from: jimmy olsen on August 25, 2009, 06:01:05 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on August 25, 2009, 05:58:34 PM
I'm prepared for another year of mediocrity.
Wow, you're optimistic about the Bengals chances!  :D

I see no reason to get my hopes up. Ravens and Steelers are going to rape them in the division.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on August 25, 2009, 06:03:15 PM
We need to move a team to Vegas. That would revitalize the league. The Dallas Cowboys' cheerleaders would have nothing on Vegas. They could only show the games on pay-per-view.

I think the new UFL has a Vegas team. But it is going to be like the XFL: Hilariously bad.

Vince

Quote from: callmeclemens on August 25, 2009, 05:48:32 PM
Dear Mark Sanchez,
Why did you let Kellen Clemens out perform you last night? Hell you pretty much let Eric Ainge out perform you?

Dear New York Jets,
Please get Rex Grossman, if we're going to suck really hard this season can we atleast pretend fundamentals don't exsist at the quarterback position?

Had to DVR the game because I had class so I haven't seen it yet but I expected Sanchez to get his ass handed to him since this is the Ravens we're talking about.  Unless KC stages a major comeback Sanchez is probably still going to start in the opener. 

Neil

Quote from: callmeclemens on August 25, 2009, 05:48:32 PM
Dear Mark Sanchez,
Why did you let Kellen Clemens out perform you last night? Hell you pretty much let Eric Ainge out perform you?
He played the first team D.  Clemens and Ainge were playing the second-stringers and guys who won't make the team.  That's why I'm not worried that the Ravens' special teams play looked like a bunch of limp-dicked faggots last night.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

citizen k

Seahawks sign Edgerrin James for one year contract.

callmeclemens

Quote from: Vince on August 25, 2009, 06:21:07 PM

Had to DVR the game because I had class so I haven't seen it yet but I expected Sanchez to get his ass handed to him since this is the Ravens we're talking about.  Unless KC stages a major comeback Sanchez is probably still going to start in the opener.

His first pass was a pick six. There's no way In hell we can give this team back to Kellen, does anyone Remember Thanksgiving 07? 34-3.

callmeclemens

Has anyone heard the Names of the UFL Teams:
Las Vega Locamotives
New York Sentinals
San Fransisco Rock Fish
Orlando Tuskers

Grey Fox

It's the California Redwoods
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Valmy

Quote from: callmeclemens on August 26, 2009, 07:41:25 AM
Has anyone heard the Names of the UFL Teams:
Las Vega Locamotives
New York Sentinals
San Fransisco Rock Fish
Orlando Tuskers

No and I anticipate this will be the last time I hear them.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 24, 2009, 09:19:24 PM
A very interesting article from ESPN for your sucker Bengals fans out there.

Yeah I mentioned the banner guy before.  He may have a point, but he needs to get a life.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 25, 2009, 06:03:18 PM
I see no reason to get my hopes up. Ravens and Steelers are going to rape them in the division.

With Cedric Benson carrying the ball you are destined to always lose to Oklahoma....I mean destined for glory.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on August 26, 2009, 08:38:15 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on August 25, 2009, 06:03:18 PM

With Cedric Benson carrying the ball you are destined to always lose to Oklahoma....I mean destined for glory.

Every Bengals fan seems to think he is young Corey Dillon and young Rudi Johnson reborn.  :huh:

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 26, 2009, 08:40:06 AM
Every Bengals fan seems to think he is young Corey Dillon and young Rudi Johnson reborn.  :huh:

That's one guy my brother doesn't talk up too much.  Not sure why.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall