News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Offseason Thread

Started by Vince, March 10, 2009, 12:51:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

I felt a thrill when a giant black man fell on Tom Brady.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 29, 2009, 01:02:42 PM

He'll just be listed "probable - shoulder" for the rest of the year.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ed Anger

Quote from: jimmy olsen on August 29, 2009, 01:05:16 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on August 29, 2009, 01:02:42 PM

He'll just be listed "probable - shoulder" for the rest of the year.

Stop ruining my thrills. You are a worse buzzkill than Beeb. Fag.

Valmy

Quote from: jimmy olsen on August 29, 2009, 11:44:03 AM
He's fine.

We will see what you say when he is out for the year in week 1 again.

Face it: Brady is becoming old.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

PDH

Brady should have never married that Brazilian Transsexual, it ruined his career.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

Quote from: PDH on August 29, 2009, 02:58:28 PM
Brady should have never married that Brazilian Transsexual, it ruined his career.

Brady does love the cock.

Sophie Scholl

He's no Peyton "Iron" Manning.  He's turning into "Glass Joe" Brady.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Valmy on August 29, 2009, 02:56:18 PM
He's fine.

I don't know why you guys are making such a big deal over this, if it was the regular season he would have played the 2nd half.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

sbr

Quote from: jimmy olsen on August 29, 2009, 03:05:33 PM
Quote from: Valmy on August 29, 2009, 02:56:18 PM
He's fine.

You better be right, I just drafted him in my fantasy league.
I don't know why you guys are making such a big deal over this, if it was the regular season he would have played the 2nd half.

Liep

Quote from: sbr on August 29, 2009, 06:59:53 PM
You better be right, I just drafted him in my fantasy league.

According to the tweets you should be fine, though, if tweets ever did something right I never heard about it.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

The Ravens first team defense has only allowed 3 total points in 3 preseason games.

Strix

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 30, 2009, 07:02:44 AM
The Ravens first team defense has only allowed 3 total points in 3 preseason games.

Now you know how it feels to be the NIT Champion in College Basketball.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 30, 2009, 07:02:44 AM
And Flacco's looking good too.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Syt

I've been looking at NFL.com's online video subscription. However, as I get 3 or 4 live matches per week during the regular season on ESPN I guess I'll skip their "bargain" 240 USD offer.

And slightly OT: Can someone recommend me a college team to root for?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.