Anyone else looking forward to Dragon Age? (Spoilers and plot discussion here)

Started by Berkut, October 06, 2009, 08:40:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisturbedPervert

Started a new character, had them go all the way through Ostagar.  Then I got Lothering, and I realized I forgot to give the kennel master the herbs so I could recruit Dog.  Nearest previous save I can recruit him is at the very beginning of the Ostagar quests.   <_<

Sophie Scholl

There's some DLC coming out soon where you can get dog again.  It's called Return to Ostagar or some such.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

katmai

So after getting halfway with warrior, started up mage just for giggles, man game seems much easier standing back and tossing bolts and heals.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Grey Fox

Finally finished it. Clocking it a 81h. Alistair killed Loghain & the Archdemon. Anora was made Queen. I asked her to send human armies to help the Dwarves of Orzarmmar get the deep roads back. I was made living Paragon. Leliana, Zevran & I explored the world until Dragon Age 2.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Grallon

Using the "natural skin' mod I was able to 'simulate' an encounter between Alistair and my Arcane Warrior.  :P

G.
-----
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Grallon

"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Sophie Scholl

"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Queequeg

Can someone please temp-ban him for that?  I'm in a library here.  With a lot of people.
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Grallon

Quote from: Queequeg on December 14, 2009, 03:19:30 AM
Can someone please temp-ban him for that?  I'm in a library here.  With a lot of people.

Are they afraid of 2D drawings now in your area?  :rolleyes:

G.

~Jean-François Revel

Scipio

Quote from: Grallon on December 14, 2009, 08:04:37 AM

Are they afraid of 2D drawings now in your area?  :rolleyes:

G.
He lives in a police state.  Chicago.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Martinus

Fuck off, idiot.