Anyone else looking forward to Dragon Age? (Spoilers and plot discussion here)

Started by Berkut, October 06, 2009, 08:40:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisturbedPervert

Apparently the next DLC dungeon pack is only one hour long.

I hope we're not just going to see cheap little dungeon crawls that the xboxtards will lap up, and will eventually get a real 20 hour expansion, perhaps even that takes us away from Fereldin for a bit.  Maybe a full priced expansion wouldn't sell on consoles as well as a bunch of $5 monster smashers. 

garbon

Quote from: Grallon on November 19, 2009, 03:03:14 PM
What spoilers?

G.

*spoilers*

I was hoping that the bitch died after leaving her man.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: Martinus on November 19, 2009, 03:05:39 PM
Seconded. garbon is overreacting and being bitchy. It's his shtick. :P

:yawn:

Being ill informed, is that yours?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

viper37

Question:

After rescuing the queen, did you allow yourself to be captured or not?
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Sophie Scholl

I broke down and bought it for the 360.  Digging it a lot so far.  I just finished the Male Dwarf Noble Warrior starting path.  I'm thinking of experimenting with a few other starting paths before progressing further.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Martinus

So I managed to get an English version of the game and having a blast again, replaying it. This time my character is Rufus, a strawberry-blond gay fire-ball-chucking mage with anger issues and a hatred of religion.  :cool:

Martinus

Btw, Inferno is a pretty cool spell especially at difficulties when you don't have to worry about friendly fire.

Earthquake followed by Fireball followed by Inferno makes a quick work of most attackers.

Martinus

Solmyr

Quote from: viper37 on November 20, 2009, 07:19:40 PM
Question:

After rescuing the queen, did you allow yourself to be captured or not?

Answer:
I played on easy, so I won the battle (just lure Ser Cauthrien into the corridor, the rest of her mooks won't follow). I did replay it and surrendered, you will be able to mount a rescue and/or break out of Fort Drakon.

Scipio

That fucking bioware social website will not keep me logged in.  So I can't post in the web help forum to let them know that it won't let me stay logged in.  Fucking tards.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Syt

Played another half hour in the fade before turning it off again. God, that shit's annoying.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Syt on November 21, 2009, 09:02:41 AM
Played another half hour in the fade before turning it off again. God, that shit's annoying.

one I got the hang of it the fade was over in about an hour to an hour-and-a-half. Found it pretty annoying too at first, but I've since changed my opinion on that.

garbon

Quote from: Martinus on November 21, 2009, 06:32:46 AM
I never said it isn't mine too. :P

How often would you say I overreact? :lol:

I don't think I've ever said "You're a homophobic piece of shit, I hope you die" or "When are you next deploying? I'll pray that you die."