Anyone else looking forward to Dragon Age? (Spoilers and plot discussion here)

Started by Berkut, October 06, 2009, 08:40:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: viper37 on October 23, 2009, 03:25:03 PM
Quote from: DisturbedPervert on October 22, 2009, 11:44:54 PM
where you can earn items for the actual game. 
how does this work exactly?

I don't know.  Would like to know how this and other exclusive items work.

Scipio

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on October 24, 2009, 05:58:19 AM
Quote from: viper37 on October 23, 2009, 03:25:03 PM
Quote from: DisturbedPervert on October 22, 2009, 11:44:54 PM
where you can earn items for the actual game. 
how does this work exactly?

I don't know.  Would like to know how this and other exclusive items work.
It's tied into your EA/Bioware account.  You login in the flash game with your EA/Bioware account, and it records your progress.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Jaron

All I can tell you guys is this game is going to suck hard.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Scipio on October 24, 2009, 07:42:54 AM
It's tied into your EA/Bioware account.  You login in the flash game with your EA/Bioware account, and it records your progress.

I know that part, but how does it work in game?  Do you just start with the items on your n00b character at the very beginning of Dragon Age? 

crazy canuck

Tried the Character generator last night and the customization looked good.  The skills looked interesting.  Now we just need some reports on how it plays.

Monoriu

Scipio

What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Tamas

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

DisturbedPervert

I like the cloth map that comes with the boxed collector's edition but I don't think I'll bother.  I'll just pick up a regular boxed edition next week.

DisturbedPervert

As far as I can tell preordering just gets you The Memory Band, which adds +1% experience and 1 skill point,  and also one other preorder item that changes based on what store you buy from. 

katmai

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on October 31, 2009, 11:18:55 AM
As far as I can tell preordering just gets you The Memory Band, which adds +1% experience and 1 skill point,  and also one other preorder item that changes based on what store you buy from.
For the normal version yeah, if you get CE you get the two DLC addons that they will be charging $22 in total for iirc included...well after checking it is one of the two DLC's and a few in game items as well
Quote# Bergen's Honor: A massive helmet made out of dragonbone (+2 to armor, +25 physical resistance, +6 to attack)
  # Grimoire of the Frozen Wates: A special book that adds +3 to all attributes when read
  # Final Reason: A magical staff of immense power (adds to damage, spell power, and fire damage)
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

DisturbedPervert

The first DLC, The Stone Prisoner, you get free with any new copy of Dragon Age regardless of pre order or version. 

The second DLC which is $7, you only get with the Digital Collector's Edition, with the boxed version you do not get this, you get a cloth map instead.  I think this will be the same even if you don't preorder, the map and DLC being the bonus you get for buying the CE instead of normal.

Zanza

I need to get a faster computer so I can run this.

Cecil

:mad:

Not released in this country until next thursday. Fuckers are begging me to pirate it.

:mad: