At Indianapolis   -9                 Seattle
At New Orleans  -7                 NY Jets
Buffalo               -2                 At Miami
At San Francisco -9.5            St. Louis
Dallas                 -3               At Denver
At Pittsburgh      -6.5            San Diego

Monday Night Football Point Spread

At Minnesota     -3.5            Green Bay

I'm picking New England to cover over the Ravens, Dallas to cover against Denver, and San Diego to cover against Pittsburgh.  What the hell, I'll drop another dime on Favre too.

Side question: anyone here ever heard of the football position "rush end?"

Admiral Yi

CiCi: 9 views, 0 positive responses to the side question. :contract:

Neil

I've heard 'rush end' used, almost always to describe a defensive end in a 4-3.  I've heard it used once or twice to describe an outside linebacker in a 3-4.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Neil on September 29, 2009, 07:16:57 PM
I've heard 'rush end' used, almost always to describe a defensive end in a 4-3.  I've heard it used once or twice to describe an outside linebacker in a 3-4.
In reference to Canadian football or American? :shifty:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 29, 2009, 06:40:25 PM
I'm picking New England to cover over the Ravens,

Fag.  You shall pay for your insolence.

QuoteSide question: anyone here ever heard of the football position "rush end?"

Loose, interchangeable term for any down lineman/DE or LB in a three point stance that rushes, as opposed to simply playing against the run and plugging the gap.

Neil

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 29, 2009, 07:19:51 PM
Quote from: Neil on September 29, 2009, 07:16:57 PM
In reference to Canadian football or American? :shifty:
Both, although it's much, much more common in Canadian football.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

FYI, the NFL Network is rebroadcasting the Patriots-Ravens game from November 25, 2007 on Friday night at 9pm, as it is considered an NFL "classic".

You might remember it, as it was the game the Ravens snapped the Patriots' undefeated streak by stuffing them on 4th down, only for the refs to retroactively take it away and keep giving them do-overs until they won.   

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 29, 2009, 06:40:25 PM

At New England    -2                Baltimore

I'm picking New England to cover over the Ravens, Dallas to cover against Denver, and San Diego to cover against Pittsburgh.  What the hell, I'll drop another dime on Favre too.

Really? I'm kinda worried about that game.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Neil

Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 29, 2009, 08:12:01 PM
As well you should be.  The Ravens are going to beat the Patriots, and then CdM and I are going to celebrate by savagely beating the entire population of Rhode Island.

Admiral Yi

I'm so sure I've bet $100 of hard earned fake internet money on it.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Neil on September 29, 2009, 08:16:29 PM
As well you should be.  The Ravens are going to beat the Patriots, and then CdM and I are going to celebrate by savagely beating the entire population of Rhode Island.
All 1 million of us?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Neil

Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 29, 2009, 08:28:45 PM
Quote from: Neil on September 29, 2009, 08:16:29 PM
All 1 million of us?
Shit, we might be fired up enough to move into Mass.

Alcibiades

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 29, 2009, 07:32:36 PM
FYI, the NFL Network is rebroadcasting the Patriots-Ravens game from November 25, 2007 on Friday night at 9pm, as it is considered an NFL "classic".

You might remember it, as it was the game the Ravens snapped the Patriots' undefeated streak by stuffing them on 4th down, only for the refs to retroactively take it away and keep giving them do-overs until they won.

That must have been the first week of December not last week of November...

Yeah was 12/3/2007
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

sbr

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 29, 2009, 07:32:36 PM

Perfect, you can see the official blow the whistle before the snap this time.

Sophie Scholl

I want to enter the alternate universe that refs used to enter to judge forceouts and see what would have happened if the Patriots had converted.  I'm thinking the timeout wouldn't have been in time in that universe.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."